• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Is this BS or what?

ajhartman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMAZING-GAS-SAVER-MODULE-CHEVY-SUBURBAN-1991-2007_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQihZ018QQitemZ280005551281QQrdZ1 :laugh:

looks like a great product to me? (y)

I sure hope it is compatible with the Tornado  :wave:

:laugh:

It must be a ignition lock,

:0: Maybe I will order 2 of them so I can save even more than anyone with only 1 of them. LOL

GMAN

Sounds legit to me too.. Glad its for '07s!.

All "large corporation"(s), sell on ebay for 9.99 a product which retails for 99.99 and have email dont have company email adress's (FuelSavingTech@tampabay.rr.com)

Gee if they only sold stock in this company too!

With all this how could you go wrong?:

- Installation Instructions

- 24 hour Tech Support

- Lifetime warranty with 100% Money back guarantee

- Improved Gas Economy Avg. Savings are 4-7 MPG

- Increased Horsepower 15-25 HP

- Increased Torque 10-20 Ft. lbs. Torque Gains.

I have a few of these magic rocks I'm thinking of selling too.  Can be used to keep the passenger side air bag active even when someone is not seated there...  Un-used electronics in AV's get lazy....

Attachments

• PetRock(190).jpg
    PetRock(190).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 414
CavalancheNY said:
Sounds legit to me too.. Glad its for '07s!.

All "large corporation"(s), sell on ebay for 9.99 a product which retails for 99.99 and have email dont have company email adress's (FuelSavingTech@tampabay.rr.com)

Gee if they only sold stock in this company too!

With all this how could you go wrong?:

- Installation Instructions

- 24 hour Tech Support

- Lifetime warranty with 100% Money back guarantee

- Improved Gas Economy Avg. Savings are 4-7 MPG

- Increased Horsepower 15-25 HP

- Increased Torque 10-20 Ft. lbs. Torque Gains.

I have a few of these magic rocks I'm thinking of selling too. Can be used to keep the passenger side air bag active even when someone is not seated there... Un-used electronics in AV's get lazy....

My thought exactly.

I also have this cool magnet setup that when placed in the proper location and the moon is full at the same time the planets are aligned you will see it levitate.:)

I do however know a sure fire why to increase your gas mileage, make sure your tires are always at the suggested inflation and keep the weight you carry down to a minimum. Every 50 lbs you carry decreases your mileage approximately 1/4 MPG.

And to think that did not cost you anything. maybe I should sell that on ebay.

Hehe...you beat me to the punch with the rock...

Easy to install...no wires to cut or solder....24 hour tech support....Installation Instructions...

Step 1---- Insert your customized 07 Suburban hardened gas saving module between the floorpan and the accelerator pedal. Use our latest patent pending carbon fiber zip ties to secure your hardened gas saving module in place.

Step 2 (optional): Place your optional alarm switch in the custom recessed area shown in three convienant locations shown in example one. These custom recess cutouts provide a positive feedback in case of excessive pressure being placed on accelerator pedal. The patent pending pressure switch will activate an optional cell phone device that will promptly call you and speak in plain English (Press 2 for spanish) "Hey fool, has anyone told you that you drive a BIG ASS SUV...."

Our customer support operators are standing by to assist you in installing our gas saving brick....um, I mean module, into your gas guzzling, ipod connected, lit vanity mirrored, cup holder filled, air conditioned rides of comfort......

Hey look at it this way....the only thing getting worse gas mileage than you, is the M1A1 Armored vehicle fighting right now for your right to pull up to your local Exxon station.........

The compony selling it is the only one saving gas. And how are they doing that you ask?

They can stay home, don't even drive to the back to get money, why, because you're sending money to them :laugh:

How cool is that

If you buy it... I gotta deal for YOU :beating:

MEDICO said:
The compony selling it is the only one saving gas. And how are they doing that you ask?

They can stay home, don't even drive to the back to get money, why, because you're sending money to them :laugh:

How cool is that

If you buy it... I gotta deal for YOU :beating:

They really don't care how much gas costs because they are making all that money from the sales of their new fangled gasoline molecule stretcher.    :beating:    :drive:

Back