• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

IHRA "NIGHT OF FIRE" PICS 56k maybe

Biggie_hayward

well since i got my camera you guys are gunna be getting alot of pictures from the track since i do go there every weekend almost

this weekends special was a jet and nitro dragsters

onto the pics

Enjoy

b3d32270.jpg

7b8d40d1.jpg

b7a2aa13.jpg

9977caec.jpg

50e112c6.jpg

bc2ceebd.jpg

88bd08c1.jpg

Just so you know this jet is the BIGGEST JET in the upper states.. do a google search for Jet Amb "underpressure"

Here Is The 74 Mala That We Bring To The Track... So Far She Runs A Strong 10.9680

Pics:

83fad015.jpg

d5fca5aa.jpg

0b33d46b.jpg

6e54575d.jpg

They Are A Little Old Im Gunna Get Some New Ones Very Soon

Jeremy

COOL! Great pictures, are you and your dad building up that car?

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
COOL! Great pictures, are you and your dad building up that car?

Butch

no the car belongs to my bestfriends dad.. we are his pit crew. i really wish my dad would get into drag racing more because i think he would be pretty good at it... i ran my cavalier a few times down there but the lights are different everytime so its kind of hard to get used 2 them

Btchinj said:
well since i got my camera you guys are gunna be getting alot of pictures from the track since i do go there every weekend almost

this weekends special was a jet and nitro dragsters onto the pics

Enjoy

Just so you know this jet is the BIGGEST JET in the upper states.. do a google search for Jet Amb "underpressure"

Here Is The 74 Mala That We Bring To The Track... So Far She Runs A Strong 10.9680

They Are A Little Old Im Gunna Get Some New Ones Very Soon

Jeremy

Where do you go?

We went to "Night Under Fire" at Norwalk Raceway Park last Fourth of July weekend.  A jet truck burned down the starting lane back stop.

Bracket racing during the day then Top Fuel cars run under the lights at night and then fireworks.

Was a good time.

For those of you who know me, we took Angel and she sat in Mrs-Shopolot's jacket all night and watched.

Kaukana, Wi  :wave:

Sirshopolot said:
Where do you go?

We went to "Night Under Fire" at Norwalk Raceway Park last Fourth of July weekend.? A jet truck burned down the starting lane back stop.

Bracket racing during the day then Top Fuel cars run under the lights at night and then fireworks.

Was a good time.

For those of you who know me, we took Angel and she sat in Mrs-Shopolot's jacket all night and watched.

Back