• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Finally got our wheels & tires on! Pics

acrofobia

My wife and I got 17x10 ARE Atlas' with the Mickey 33x12.5-17 ATZ. It rides so nice, zero noise and no vibration. They only issue I have is reduce low end torque/hp and increased stopping distance.

Avalanche 006 small.JPG

Avalanche 009 small.JPG

edit: added image width tags to comply with forum rules for readability...maximum width should not exceed 500 pixels...by I CHNGE

Very nice !!! :bling:

:D looking good!

Very very nice !!!  :B:

I love the wheels...

If I went with the raised/off-road look (instead of the lowered) I would want those wheels.

From the looks in your pics, your suspension is set up just right too.

Enjoy...

JSal69 said:
Very very nice !!!? :B:

I love the wheels...

If I went with the raised/off-road look (instead of the lowered) I would want those wheels.

From the looks in your pics, your suspension is set up just right too.

Enjoy...

Thanks, all it has in it is torsion keys

Yeah, nice looking!? (y)

Welcome to the club, BTW.?? :welcome:

I see you joined a whle ago but have only posted a few times.? So if I have already welcomed you, pardon the repeat.

I assume you are in Colorado, since you posted in the Colorado section and I see a BURT dealership tag on the front.? Where abouts are you located?

Regards,

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
Yeah, nice looking!? (y)

Welcome to the club, BTW.?? :welcome:

I see you joined a whle ago but have only posted a few times.? So if I have already welcomed you, pardon the repeat.

I assume you are in Colorado, since you posted in the Colorado section and I see a BURT dealership tag on the front.? Where abouts are you located?

Regards,

-Joe

Thanks again, we're in Castle Rock

That is a nice setup.  I cranked mine in the front 1.75", but I wonder if those would fit on mine.  How close are they to rubbing?

Prime Power said:
That is a nice setup.? I cranked mine in the front 1.75", but I wonder if those would fit on mine.? How close are they to rubbing?

We had to trim a tiny bit on the front valance, nothing thats really noticeable. They barely touch on the rear fender well, but thats only at full lock.  I was told if I had cladding they would've rubbed all over. Hope this helps.

Looking Good, where did you get them?? I see the front end is lifted, did you use keys?? What is the offset/backspace?? Those are some mighty tires! :B:

Sorry for all the questions, I also want to go with 33s.  Maybe we can meet at a GTG in Colorado some time, it would be great to see the fit.  Thanks.

woof said:
Looking Good, where did you get them?? I see the front end is lifted, did you use keys?? What is the offset/backspace?? Those are some mighty tires! :B:

Sorry for all the questions, I also want to go with 33s.? Maybe we can meet at a GTG in Colorado some time, it would be great to see the fit.? Thanks.

Yeah we used keys. The wheels have a 4.5" b/s and a 0 offset. Hope this helps, I'm going to try and go to the next GTG, so hopefully we'll see you there!

love the level look oh the wheels tire combo makes it look alot better also cladded Avs look better with the bigger tires/rims :eek:

Back