• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Please Show Me Your Pinstripes!! ?

bmontini

I need help visuallizing some pinstriping. My AV is pretty plain right now, ( :( ) but I am all set to get my AV Mtns (C-Pillar, Z66) and to paint my cladding letters, but I would like to finish it off with Pinstripes..

Here is a photoshop rendition of what I am working on:

AVMods-sm.jpg

Click Here for a larger image

Also, it turns out that SOM Avs are very tough to accessorize with color.. Any feedback on the color choices would be appreciated...

Please post some pics or links to pics with some nice Pinstripes.. Any color AV could give me some ideas, but Sunset Orange Metallic AVs would be great!

Thanks all!! Now "Show me them stripes!!"

Check out the 3/4 shot on my photo page through the link below. I have an Indigo with a silver pin that was there when I picked up the truck, so I'm not sure if it was a factory job (I've seen Indigo Avs without it) or an add-on at the original dealer. It stands out well...

I can't see your images through your link...

With the Rear Window Decal...

wonder91178d.jpg

For SOM I might suggest white, silver metallic, or chrome....can't think of any others right off the top of my head that would match....maybe the scenic mountain pinstriping all the way around...

;D

Kim

Attachments

• wonder91178d.jpg
    wonder91178d.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 126
I had these put on recently. Guy here in town did it and it was the closest thing he had to the cladding color.
Have been thinking about ripping them off and going with the blood red stripes and decal for a different look.
The total for these stripes put on with the decal was 55.00 bucks
I think the gold color in your Z71 logo would look good on the SOM. Would bring out you color.
.02 cents worth.........
zeeya

Attachments

• 19923939.jpg
    19923939.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 133
LazKat said:
...I can't see your images through your link...
Can you see the pics in this Thread? or just not the linked pic?? Very strange... let me know.. I host these on a strange Port # (82) maybe your ISP blocks it... I've had 1 or 2 people tell me this in the past...

zeeya2000 said:
...I think the gold color in your Z71 logo would look good on the SOM. Would bring out you color....
Thanks... I am starting to lean towards Gold.. I like your striping... looks good!

wonder91178
I LIKE IT, but my wife would kill me! :)

Thanks for everyone's input so far... Keep 'em coming!!

Go to the link at the bottom of my sig. There are several pics of my pinstriping there....
Tractman

Here's a little more than normal stripes, but not as loud as some flames ;D

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Its not a pinstripe but i got so many compliments on it i thought i would show it.

^Matt

Attachments

• Blend.JPG
    Blend.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 130
They are from Stripeman and it is a graphics kit that is called BLEND. I only used the first part of the decal for fear that it was too cheesy with it all. They also have alot more to choose from depending on your taste. Happy Modding!

^Matt

What's a reasonable price for having 2 thin pinstripes (~1/8" each) on each side of the Avalanche? I've seen $20 and $55 (and $450 at the dealer). Also, any suggestions on finding someone to do it.
We're in PHX area.
Thanks,
AVnAZ

Back