• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

xm rate change?

moosc

PM 2013
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
has anybody noticed being charged more for xm in dec i payed 25.90 jan 27.70 went to the xm web sight no info called a buddy he has one radio and is paying more also just wanted to see if anybody else noticed :B:

My cost for XM and Sirrius has not changed. Still $0.00. Prefer to support our local economy and listen to broadcast radio.

I paid $77 for the year so no monthly billing going on here.

how many radios are you paying for?? at most for 1 ..it's 12.95...per month

Chief said:
I paid $77 for the year so no monthly billing going on here.
Me too
I had to use the code zwinback (not sure if it is still a good code or not?) to get the $77.00 annual renewal rate.

i have noticed XM increasing their rates twice per year.....what gives?

rxzruby said:
i have noticed XM increasing their rates twice per year.....what gives?
I figure this must be how cable TV and satellite must have started out .... Who would have thought that we would pay to listen to radio stations in our vehicles....30 years ago I was happy just to have an 8 track player in my '68 oldsmobile ninety eight :laugh:

WOW, I thought it was $9.95 a month............

TNAV said:
I figure this must be how cable TV and satellite must have started out .... Who would have thought that we would pay to listen to radio stations in our vehicles 30 years ago, back then I was happy just to have an 8 track player in my '68 oldsmobile ninety eight :laugh:

now we pay for cable with commercials!!!

Web said:
how many radios are you paying for?? at most for 1 ..it's 12.95...per month
two radios one in my little truck (Av) and my big truck...got a hold of Xm they said starting jan 1 Nc is taxing Sat. radio dam that sucks tax this tax that whens it going to stop our gas tax went up also dam life stinks :E:

moosc said:
two radios one in my little truck (Av) and my big truck...got a hold of Xm they said starting jan 1 Nc is taxing Sat. radio dam that sucks tax this tax that whens it going to stop our gas tax went up also dam life stinks :E:

For 2 radios..paying per month..... 12.95 for first... 6.99 for second is less than $20.00  +tax

are you paying 12.95 per radio??? 2 x 12.95=$25.90

3 months after I canceled my XM I was still getting billed :E:  I finally got them to refund me and I'm sticking with SIRIUS...

Web said:
For 2 radios..paying per month..... 12.95 for first... 6.99 for second is less than $20.00? +tax

are you paying 12.95 per radio??? 2 x 12.95=$25.90

yea im paying full price on two radios they said to get the family plan i need to pay 3 months or more getting ready to pay for three years at tax time

Back