• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who has, fastest or most powerful Av.

farmtruc

Hey guys,

Just curious, who has dynoed their Av and claims to have the most powerful Av?

Who has the fastest Av in the 1/4?

thanks,

allen

people dont buy av's to go fast.

who's corvette can pull the biggest trailer?

There are some heavily modified Trucks out there..  Especailly down in Florida..  One a turbo the other a Super charged.. 

Also Boo, had a VERY VERY fast 2500, as raced at Bowling Green..

There will be another Drag Race setup in May at the Travelingmans GTG..

Butch (not Z66Butch) has had his heavily massaged Avalanche into the high 12's.

12 Second Avalanche

Hug_R_Av said:
There are some heavily modified Trucks out there..? Especailly down in Florida..? One a turbo the other a Super charged..?

True, also Gandolph from Texas comes to mind.

As I recall, Gandolph made it into the mid to upper 13's.

Hug_R_Av said:
There are some heavily modified Trucks out there..  Especailly down in Florida..  One a turbo the other a Super charged.. 

I pm'd BBA about his 1/4 mile time not too long ago.  he gave me some "expected" numbers based on performance calculators.  Not gonna spoil the fun for him, BUT the numbers sound impressive.  Cant wait to either see it in person in about a week or at least a video if I can't make it in person.

Mine is the fastest?.in my own mind >:D

Im finishing up a pretty serious set up on my truck now..., Big Stroker motor.., All Pro Cylinder Heads cnc ported..., with all the ohter good parts in the motor.., Blown and Intercooled with Nitrous.., should be Dynoing it pretty soon..., hoping to see close to 700 rwhp..., the old motor died a hard death..., cracked rings on cylinders 6&7.., three ohters cylinders had blown out oil rings..., but with the boost i was running.., i knew it was coming..., but the new motor is built for High Boost and Nitrous.......

Ive gone completely through the drive train.., new completely built trans.., Carbone Fiber Drive shafts.., working out a new rear suspension and rear end for it now.., suspension will be ajustable.., rear end will be either Ford 9 inch or Built 12 bolt..........

Done a few other things to the truck to..., ill be running it at Atco Dragway in the spring..., hoping to be somewhere in the 11's on...... 11 inch Mickey Thompson slicks.

Butch.

Butch said:
Im finishing up a pretty serious set up on my truck now..., Big Stroker motor.., All Pro Cylinder Heads cnc ported..., with all the ohter good parts in the motor.., Blown and Intercooled with Nitrous.., should be Dynoing it pretty soon..., hoping to see close to 700 rwhp..., the old motor died a hard death..., cracked rings on cylinders 6&7.., three ohters cylinders had blown out oil rings..., but with the boost i was running.., i knew it was coming..., but the new motor is built for High Boost and Nitrous.......

Ive gone completely through the drive train.., new completely built trans.., Carbone Fiber Drive shafts.., working out a new rear suspension and rear end for it now.., suspension will be ajustable.., rear end will be either Ford 9 inch or Built 12 bolt..........

Done a few other things to the truck to..., ill be running it at Atco Dragway in the spring..., hoping to be somewhere in the 11's on...... 11 inch Mickey Thompson slicks.

Butch.

daaaayyyyuuuummmm!!

you all have a sleeper,,,bit,and tn,getting ready for summer nights national,,they are gonna take it,,your man in the field abuelito

funny thing is i was behind butch and couldn't keep UP  even when he had only 6 cyl working :p

Main Ones big yellow Avalanche was the quickest at Bowling Green.

Fastest AV at Bluegrass Nationals - 88.76 mph
Quickest 1/2 ton AV at Bluegrass Nationals - 15.914 sec ET

Some of the ones that are susposed to be fast never raced? :rolleyes:

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:

Butch

See my previous post :)

That 15.9 is at least 2 seconds slow!

Z66 BUTCH said:

Butch

Actually, Boo and his 2500 had quicker et's.  Main One had the quickest 1500, not the quickest run of the day. ;)

Back