• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

~~ CHECK THIS OUT ~~

Sorry. If you don't log in, you can't see the pic. So, I moved the post here....

Sparqui and I are going to produce a prize for all of you that registered early, as a big thanks for making our job a little easier.

Early being: Before September 10, 2005 at midnight.

To qualify for this free prize, you must have your registration paid by the above date.

Matt and I will be making a plaque like the one pictured below.
It will have your screen name at the top (unless you want one EXACTLY like this one), and as close to the color of your AV as we can. eg... Mudd- Yellow with black lettering, SoCalCindy- Blue with white lettering.

The plaque in the picture below is kind of rough, but yours will be better.
They are 4 inches tall, by 6 inches wide.
When we go to a meet, you can lay it on your dash to display who is the owner of this FINE looking AV. Or, not me of course, you could use a piece of double-sided tape to stick it to your windshield.

See!! Now aren't you glad you registered early?? The early bird get's the beer... er... whatever.

So... That means, if you are not registered yet, get 'r' done!! 'Cuz on September 11th, you loose.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 68
We finished a lot of these on Saturday. Still a few more days left to register before midnight Sept. 10th, and get one of these cool 4X6 plaques!!

Back