Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/24/14 06:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalanches Cruise Niagara 2006  (Read 30432 times)
cadboy1
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 11/14/05 11:31 AM »

I need to put in for vacation. Do we have any dates yet Huh Cheesy

04 AV 2500
01 Olds Aurora 4.0
07 Trailblazer SS AWD
Yakmar

A long time ago, in an Avalanche far away.......

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 11/14/05 11:33 AM »

I need to put in for vacation. Do we have any dates yet Huh Cheesy
YEP!! You can request time off from  June 2006 - August 2006 !!!!  Tongue

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
JustMove (aka Mini-Yak)
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME!

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: 11/14/05 05:06 PM »

Unfortunately, Kimmey and I won't make the NIagara III  run......  next summer, I'll have to invest my vacation monies into house renovations (my dad is coming in to help me!)   Undecided

That would be me!  Who's your Daddy, Yak?!?!

That's right....MINI-YAK!

Doin' It "Yakky-Style!"

'02 Z71 Wrecked....RIP
'07 LT3 Black on Black
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kurtg8/
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #28 on: 11/14/05 05:09 PM »

That would be me!  Who's your Daddy, Yak?!?!

That's right....MINI-YAK!

Doin' It "Yakky-Style!"

Kurt, if ya can wield a Skillsaw, JigSaw, Hammer, and Reciprocating saw,  COME ON DOWN!!!  Cool! Cool!

ROTF LMAO  , "YAKKY STYLE"    love

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
JustMove (aka Mini-Yak)
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME!

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: 11/14/05 05:15 PM »

Kurt, if ya can wield a Skillsaw, JigSaw, Hammer, and Reciprocating saw,  COME ON DOWN!!!  Cool! Cool!

ROTF LMAO  , "YAKKY STYLE"    love

Yak obviously needs a geography lesson......you are "up" from me (that means that I'm in the States, and you are in the "Land of Newfie's")

'02 Z71 Wrecked....RIP
'07 LT3 Black on Black
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kurtg8/
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #30 on: 11/14/05 05:45 PM »

Kurt, if ya can wield a Skillsaw, JigSaw, Hammer, and Reciprocating saw, COME ON DOWN!!! Cool! Cool!

ROTF LMAO , "YAKKY STYLE" love

Big laughter with tears Big laughter with tears

Yak obviously needs a geography lesson......you are "up" from me (that means that I'm in the States, and you are in the "Land of Newfie's")

Big laughter with tears Big laughter with tears Big laughter with tears Big laughter with tears

My dad owns the AVALANCHE and I'm his son
'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

Future Mods: Exhaust & Air Intake

Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #31 on: 11/14/05 06:07 PM »

Ty, do you even know what "YAKKY STYLE" is??    Big laughter with tears

Any Tentative locations yet?  <-- back on topic !  
« Last Edit: 11/14/05 06:49 PM by Yakmar » Logged

tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #32 on: 11/14/05 06:22 PM »

It's Kurt's own personal word!  Tongue Wink

'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

hec54
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Cry some More WAAAAA..

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 11/14/05 06:39 PM »

Thread hijacked!     Thumbs down
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 11/14/05 06:40 PM »

Thread hijacked! Thumbs down

What you talking about, Willis!!!  Tongue  PUTO!!!  love

ANY TENTATIVE DATES YET!!  , <-- see, its on topic!   Tongue
« Last Edit: 11/14/05 06:48 PM by Yakmar » Logged

tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #35 on: 11/14/05 07:12 PM »

Seriously, what are good dates for everyone? Preferably, what are good months for everyone? June, July, or August?  Where would everyone like to have it? Same place, same general area? U.S. side of the falls, or Canada side? Overall, there are lots of questions that need answering, but obviously the committee / other members cannot answer them all at one time. I just threw out some questions that came to mind, and I'm sure that there are more that need answering. The CAFCNA committee is busy enough, and I think that we should all what to get a confirmed response from them, before we all bombard them with questions, concerns, and/or annoying them to give us members answers. Hope to here from everyone soon! We can still post out opinions about NF III, OR NF II, just KEEP IT CLEAN! Talk to everyone soon...

-Ty

_________________________________________________ _____________

The above are Ty's opinions and are solely his. The questions are strictly his, and if need be, more members can ask more. The above was/is not intended to be a annoyance to the committee nor other members. Please post your opinions and/or questions about NF II OR NF III, but PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!

_________________________________________________ _____________
Sidenote - Yak, what is a PUTO? You've said it before but I still cannot figure it out!

'02 FGM Z-71

enkeiavalanche

Awards
« Reply #36 on: 11/14/05 07:23 PM »

Good start Ty....  I think you will do a good job helping out Mr Bill and the rest of the AV's cruz The Fall's III..Crew...

I wish I could be there this year But I and Steph will be getting married May 21st in Cold Spring, NY..  We will miss  Sad alot of our Northern friends...

If you need any help Please let me know....
hec54

Cry some More WAAAAA..

Awards
« Reply #37 on: 11/14/05 07:29 PM »

What you talking about, Willis!!!  Tongue  PUTO!!!  love

ANY TENTATIVE DATES YET!! , <-- see, its on topic! Tongue

i just like using smilys  Tongue Tongue  love love

Any date is good for me i'll just call in sick  Idiot!
bikerchic1977
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #38 on: 11/14/05 09:28 PM »

hmm.. i don't know what will work for me.. getting time off of work right now is hard Big laughter with tears so is getting up at 1pm everyday.. unemployment is (still) fun!
Flint4x4
CAFCNA 2014 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 11/15/05 02:00 PM »

I'm off last 2 weeks of May & first 2 weeks of July. High seniority will take conjunction to shop shutdowns so I can't get off June or later July.  Angry

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."  - Bertrand Russell
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #40 on: 11/15/05 02:09 PM »

I'm off last 2 weeks of May & first 2 weeks of July. High seniority will take conjunction to shop shutdowns so I can't get off June or later July.  Angry

SO the second half of June , or second half of July, it is then!!!  Tongue

Flint4x4

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 11/16/05 11:02 AM »

SO the second half of June , or second half of July, it is then!!!  Tongue

I didn't get that at first   Big laughter with tears

All of June, second half of July I probably can't get time off. Thanks Yak 

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."  - Bertrand Russell
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #42 on: 11/16/05 11:57 AM »

I didn't get that at first   Big laughter with tears

All of June, second half of July I probably can't get time off. Thanks Yak 

Just playn' ,   Just playn'    love

abuelito

I love the Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #43 on: 11/16/05 12:01 PM »

hey  hey ho ho yak not going,,,dont have to listen,,where is he now,when is he coming,has he got here yet,,,,,what will we do with the motherhood award,,who willcount the t shirt money,,,oh my and no codfish drink,,i am so sad,,,your man in the field abuelito
Flint4x4

Awards
« Reply #44 on: 11/16/05 12:10 PM »

Just playn' ,   Just playn'    love

Heh heh, I could work tonight 'til 3AM and be in NF at sunrise 7:15AM
Did that NF I but had to work Sat. night too during NF II

Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #45 on: 11/16/05 12:35 PM »

hey  hey ho ho yak not going,,,dont have to listen,,where is he now,when is he coming,has he got here yet,,,,,what will we do with the motherhood award,,who willcount the t shirt money,,,oh my and no codfish drink,,i am so sad,,,your man in the field abuelito

Abey, whats wrong old guy??? Did your goats kick you when you were trying to molest theM??? is that whats "got your goat" ??   Big laughter with tears  Big laughter with tears

Flint4x4

Awards
« Reply #46 on: 11/16/05 12:57 PM »

Off topic  I'm nominating this for most confused  Abeulito, our Mexican friend in the field post by abuelito although I'm sure there are many contenders I haven't read (thankfully)  Tongue

cadboy1
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #47 on: 12/11/05 07:34 PM »

Are we even close to nailing down any dates yet Huh

04 AV 2500
01 Olds Aurora 4.0
07 Trailblazer SS AWD
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #48 on: 12/11/05 07:57 PM »

I second that.

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread.... Roll Eyes

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

JSal69

LI/NYC Chapter Decals On Sale Now - $6 each

Awards
« Reply #49 on: 12/13/05 06:07 AM »

I agree...

The VACATION SCHEDULE is almost ready to come to me for picks.

I only get 3 days to make my picks before it has to go to the next person.

I need the Niagara dates so I can put in the correct picks.

'04 Arrival Blue, WBH, Z71, SS Emblems, SS Headrests, Chrome SS Silverado Rims & SS White Face Gauge Cluster w/Trans Temp, Denali Dash Bezel, Many Chrome Parts, Born-On-Date 11/28/03, Adoption Date 01/02/04, Member Of The A.B.N.

"THOUGH I DRIVE THRU THE VALLEY OF RICE, I SHALL FEAR NO IMPORT... FOR TORQUE ARTE' WITH ME..."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: