Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/31/14 05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalanches Cruise Niagara 2006  (Read 30193 times)
avscruiseniagara

I love the Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« on: 08/28/05 05:59 PM »

Avalanches Cruise Niagara 2006

Avalanches Cruise Niagara committee is planning to move our event. We will let everyone know what our plans are at a later date. We are looking at a date in July or August. Nothing is confirmed, everything is still in the planning stage.

Avalanches Cruise Niagara Committee.
Yakmar

A long time ago, in an Avalanche far away.......

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 08/28/05 06:01 PM »

OFF WITH YER HEADS!!!!  Ban Him

love love love  Thanks for the update!  Cool!

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08/28/05 06:10 PM »

Thanks for the update also! Don't forget about me, and my thread!!!! PLEASE!

Here it is:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,48535.0.html

I would really like to help in any way that I can! I would like to get a confirmed response from the commitee soon, if possable. A PM would be helpful....thanks!
-Ty

My dad owns the AVALANCHE and I'm his son
'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

Future Mods: Exhaust & Air Intake

hec54
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Cry some More WAAAAA..

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 08/28/05 06:11 PM »

Cool cant wait if ya need any help hollar !
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 08/28/05 06:32 PM »

Avalanches Cruise Niagara 2006

Avalanches Cruise Niagara committee is planning to move our event. We will let everyone know what our plans are at a later date. We are looking at a date in July or August. Nothing is confirmed, everything is still in the planning stage.

Avalanches Cruise Niagara Committee.

Thanks for posting and clearing the air for everyone. We appreciate your assistance in planning the 2006 NCAGTG. If our committee can help yours, please let me know.

Todd
« Last Edit: 08/28/05 07:17 PM by amd1900mp » Logged

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
JSal69

LI/NYC Chapter Decals On Sale Now - $6 each

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 08/29/05 06:26 PM »

Thanks for the update also! Don't forget about me, and my head!!!! PLEASE!

-Ty

Yak...    I think you have your first customer...   

TF wants you to chop his head off....   

Just kidding

[size=07pt]The wonders of digital editing[/size]

'04 Arrival Blue, WBH, Z71, SS Emblems, SS Headrests, Chrome SS Silverado Rims & SS White Face Gauge Cluster w/Trans Temp, Denali Dash Bezel, Many Chrome Parts, Born-On-Date 11/28/03, Adoption Date 01/02/04, Member Of The A.B.N.

"THOUGH I DRIVE THRU THE VALLEY OF RICE, I SHALL FEAR NO IMPORT... FOR TORQUE ARTE' WITH ME..."
Intimidatoruag

Tatertown Posse Member #5

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 08/30/05 11:41 AM »

I wouldn't make it too late in August for those of us with kids .... school started for some on the 8/22 .... most others on 8/29 ....
TNAV
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

How About those RED SOX!

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 08/30/05 04:56 PM »

I wouldn't make it too late in August for those of us with kids .... school started for some on the 8/22 .... most others on 8/29 ....
School started earlier than that here in the Memphis area....Hey just curious is this going to be a National Event also?
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 08/30/05 05:19 PM »

It was in the past 2 years.....not sure about now. PM SS, he might have some info. about it....not sure though. And last year I got out of school early to go to this event, so it would be nice if it was after June 23st of '06!  Smiley

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

ShapeShifter
CAFCNA 2013 Premium Member

What a great trip it's been...

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 08/30/05 07:32 PM »

Thanks for the heads-up, we will take that into consideration.

Hey just curious is this going to be a National Event also?

Not that I'm aware of, just a regional sort of event, just like it was in the past.

It was in the past 2 years.....not sure about now.

It was never a "National" event, meaning that it is officially sanctioned and sponsored by CAFCNA and targeted at the entire membership. It was, however, an international event, meaning that it was jointly produced by US and Canadian chapters, for the benefit of US and Canadian members.

And last year I got out of school early to go to this event, so it would be nice if it was after June 23st of '06!  Smiley

Yep, we are well aware of that issue. My own kid has been unable to attend either year so far, because he was still in school and either taking SAT tests, or studying for finals. dissappointed

We ran into scheduling constraints, however, based on the location. Being a tourist area, the season starts in June, and if we held it any later not only would the hotel costs skyrocket, but they do not accept group reservations. The only way we could hold a group event there was to do it in the off season.

We are looking at alternate locations and dates for 2006.

-- SS

tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 08/30/05 07:38 PM »

That's what I meant! I INTERNATIONAL event. Sorry for any confusion.

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

AV41Medic

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: 09/20/05 09:50 AM »

Any further updates Wave

http://www.ontarioconditions.com
2003 1500 4x4 DGM, Audiobahn/Rockford Fosgate/X-Plod equipped, FTDRL's, 4 on High, Chrome Door Handles, APC Blue Rev. Lamps, Neon, Silverstars, C-Pillar Mountain Logos, SS Logos, CW Billet Grille, AVS Headlight Covers, 12 Strobes 2x6-HEAD, LOF, Sportwing, Painted engine cover, Structure S50 20's...IT NEVER ENDS!!!:4:
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 09/20/05 09:57 AM »

Unfortunately, Kimmey and I won't make the NIagara III  run......  next summer, I'll have to invest my vacation monies into house renovations (my dad is coming in to help me!)   Undecided

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
Waz

Some times you just have to grin and bear it.

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 09/20/05 10:08 AM »

Sad wail Sad wail Sad

'04 1500 2wd, SBM, cladded
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 09/20/05 11:41 AM »

NOOOOOOO!!!!     wail wail dissappointed dissappointed  You'll be missed!

'02 FGM Z-71

Flint4x4
CAFCNA 2014 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 09/20/05 12:04 PM »

The Flint Journal story link & excerp

Niagara Falls adventure goes to extremes
Sunday, September 18, 2005

"The best bet for your budget is to package your attractions. The Great Gorge Adventure Pass is a great option. It provides all-day transportation on the People Mover (a good deal because parking near the falls is expensive.) And it includes several vantage points for falls viewing --the Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, a white water walk by the rapids and the popular Butterfly Conservatory -- all for $34.95 (Canadian) for adults and $21.95 (Canadian) for children 6-12. (www.niagaraparks.com)."

"Travelodge, Clifton Hill is a good bargain choice, still in the center of the action. For $57 (U.S.) and up, you get free parking, and some rooms even come with a heart-shaped Jacuzzi. (www.falls.com)"

"Crossing the border: Everyone in the car, including minors, may be required to offer proof of citizenship, including a passport or birth certificate. A passport will be required for all border crossings into Canada starting Jan. 1, 2008."

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."  - Bertrand Russell
bikerchic1977

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 09/20/05 10:54 PM »

Unfortunately, Kimmey and I won't make the NIagara III  run......  next summer, I'll have to invest my vacation monies into house renovations (my dad is coming in to help me!)   Undecided

Ban Him niagara without yak would be like.. uhm.. hmm.. I don't know it's beyond comprehension!!! i vote we move the gtg to yak's house.. 
enkeiavalanche

Awards
« Reply #17 on: 09/21/05 04:30 AM »

We too will not be there this year.. Getting married in May... love
tymcneal
Charter Member

What's behind you is not important.

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 09/21/05 05:54 AM »

Well, sure, 'cause no one goes to Niagara Falls on their honeymoon.  Wink

'06 Bermuda Blue Metallic LT Z71. Billet fuel door and other stuff.
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #19 on: 09/21/05 05:56 AM »

Ban Him niagara without yak would be like.. uhm.. hmm.. I don't know it's beyond comprehension!!! i vote we move the gtg to yak's house.. 

love  thanks bikerchic..... that comment meant a lot to me!!  love

Tdybr27

Good bye ol' pal.

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: 09/21/05 06:09 AM »

No Yak and his white legs, no Enkei and his white legs... KEEP THE SUNGLASSES AT HOME THIS TIME FOLKS!

Big laughter with tears

Gone but not forgotten.   Good bye old pal.
Waz

Some times you just have to grin and bear it.

Awards
« Reply #21 on: 09/21/05 07:38 AM »

No Yak and his white legs, no Enkei and his white legs... KEEP THE SUNGLASSES AT HOME THIS TIME FOLKS!

Big laughter with tears

Don't put those sunglasses away just yet.

I got your BLINDING WHITE UNDERGLOW right here.

'04 1500 2wd, SBM, cladded
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 09/21/05 09:56 AM »

Don't put those sunglasses away just yet.

I got your BLINDING WHITE UNDERGLOW right here.

Waz, REPRESENTIN' !!!    Cool!

Duneit

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #23 on: 09/21/05 01:10 PM »

" INSTRUCTOR TRAINEE " - congrads.

Who is trained in making them Newf shots?

Dave

2002 NFE, NO SHOW and NO GO. Just an AV.
Yakmar

Awards
« Reply #24 on: 09/22/05 06:04 AM »

" INSTRUCTOR TRAINEE " - congrads.

Who is trained in making them Newf shots?

Dave

*hehe* Only the DEVIL HIMSELF makes dem Newfie Shots!!!  Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: