• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

FREE ARMOR-DILLO

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
If you have faded cladding or white spots on your cladding this may be just what you need! I have one sealed Armor-Dillo Wipe that I will give away to the worst (faded or spotted cladding) Avalanche in attendance at the August Indy Eat-N-Greet (Brickyard edition) If you show up with the bed panels clean we can MAYBE even apply it for you!

If all Avalanches are in great shape and do not need the Armor-Dillo I will save it for another time! If you NEED your bed panels or cladding treated SHOW UP Saturday Aug. the 6th at O'Charley's in Fishers, Indiana! Our monthly Eat & Greets start at noon and are family friendly and very informal!

These packs of Armillo Dillo are very expensive from your Chevy dealer and one pack is supposed to do all of the cladding on a Avalanche. I would think it would do the top portion OK but trying to do ALL of the cladding would be a stretch!

Butch

Back