• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cruise-In Albany Indiana

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
The Mox and I are planning on attending the McDonalds Cruise-IN Series. It is located 20 min. NE Of Muncie, IN. On HWY 67 & 28 Registration Starts  at 5pm. Fee $5.00. 26 Trophies, Dash Plaques First 75.

This one is a RED WHITE & BLUE theme and we will be flying our flags! This is NOT a Avalanche GTG it is a Cruise-In for any class of car/truck. It wold be nice to have a few Avalanches there so we don't feel so all alone.......................

If you want to go it is THIS FRIDAY the 15 of July! PM me and we can meet up or just show up.

Butch

Well it was just The Mox and I from the Avalanche Club at this GTG! When are you going to join us? There were MANY nice cars and trucks at this event and we had a great time!

Butch

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
Sorry I missed it. I didn't see the post till late. I have to find time to hook up with you guys.
I was busy picking up new tires and rims Friday. Other than that my Avy is still pretty much stock. So I would have been a bit outclassed by you guys.  :)

dharts said:
Sorry I missed it. I didn't see the post till late. I have to find time to hook up with you guys.
I was busy picking up new tires and rims Friday. Other than that my Avy is still pretty much stock. So I would have been a bit outclassed by you guys.? :)

New tires and rims? Pictures, we need pictures! :D We may go back to our monthly Eat & Greet for Aug. Keep a eye on the Indiana threads, it wil be the first Saturday in Aug. at O'Charley's in Fishers at noon.

Butch

Well here she is. This is the girl that turned me from a 43 year old hardcore Ford man into a 16 year old Avy fan. I still just go out and look at her sometimes.
If you see me around, wave me over.
I do love this truck. 

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 19
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 20
Hey Butch, what time is the cruise in.  I'm visiting my parents this weekend and we're going down on Friday night.  They live in Portland which is about 20 miles north of Albany.  If I get down there in time I might come and check out your rigs. 

The Mox said:
Maybe we can find a real restaurant nearby ;D ;D ;D

The Mox

Hey Mox, go up the road a little ways (north) and on the right hand side is Pete's Duck Inn.  It's a bar with some goods eats. 

Later Kobra

The show starts at 5pm, I think once a month but some people arrive as soon as 4pm to get the best parking spots. Judging is at 8pm with awards at 9pm. DG the dj plays the hits with games and fun throughout the evening. The show is a rain or shine show.

Butch

Back