Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/20/14 11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best speaker/sub/amp?  (Read 33950 times)
H.O. Heartbeat
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #75 on: 04/23/11 10:22 PM »

Thanks, I was thinking 1 10 or 12, w-7's if I go with any woofers.

2002 with cladding (RIP- Semi Trailer destroyed). Replaced but never forgotten by 2007 LTZ 4WD. The Black Pearl- Poor man performance exhaust, Volant Intake with Mega Ram Air(fabricated), Arraid TB Spacer, Everything Energy Suspension, (Still WIP).
highvelocity

Awards
« Reply #76 on: 11/07/11 02:30 AM »

I just went with a single 12 in my custom center console box and I have to say it's awesome...I had 2x10's and that was OK...but 10's get down to about 30Hz and this new 12' gets to 24hz on spec sheet provided by Alpine...I'm hear to say there is quite a difference...

It was a tight fit but I got her in there...

Once You Go Chevy, You Won't Go Back!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: