• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I want to help plan the Niagara Falls III GTG

tfwakeboarder14

Hello everyone! I am not a supporting member (b/c I cannot pay $15 a month for a SM membership...sorry) BUT, I would like to help plan the Niagara Falls III GTG in any way I can. If anyone needs suggestions or help on forming a meeting place or activity ideas, please PM me or post. (Preferrably PM, if you have any questions or need help). So I know it is a little early but I would like to get this out to anyone who may need help on the commitee. Please post back as I am anxious to get started!  (y) Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tyler

Tyler, yes you have my vote as they could use a 14 year olds input so that the committee could know what is needed for the youngsters. committee give him a shot when the time comes.

tfwakeboarder14 said:
Hello everyone! I am not a supporting member (b/c I cannot pay $15 a month for a SM membership...sorry) BUT, I would like to help plan the Niagara Falls III GTG in any way I can. If anyone needs suggestions or help on forming a meeting place or activity ideas, please PM me or post. (Preferrably PM, if you have any questions or need help). So I know it is a little early but I would like to get this out to anyone who may need help on the commitee. Please post back as I am anxious to get started!? (y) Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tyler

Tyler the supporting memberships are not $15 a month. Supporting Memberships are available, at two contribution levels.  For the $15 level, you can become a Supporting Member and receive the Club decal and Supporting Member tag associated with your screen name.  For the $35 level, you can participate as a Supporting Member at the Premium level and, in addition to the decal and SM recognition, you'll receive a CAFCNA stainless steel travel mug.  This is for a year! A supporting membership is not required in order to coordinate a event but rather it helps pay the server costs and other expenses to keep the club online.

Butch

TY, I am sure somone like MrBill, SS, or even MiniYak will get back to you soon..  I know they could use some help planning the stuff for kids..!!!  And who better then YOU ...

Thanks for everyones replies!  :) When did Kurt get on the comittee??? This should be good!  :rolleyes: Just kidding buddy!  :love: Anyway, Z66 BUTCH, do I just pay $15 to start and thats it? Or is there some other way? From what I think is right, you pay $15, and that makes you a SM for 1 YEAR!  (y) right? ??? I'm willing to help in any way that I can.  Please reply! Thank you!
Ty

tfwakeboarder14 said:
Thanks for everyones replies!? :) When did Kurt get on the comittee??? This should be good!? :rolleyes: Just kidding buddy!? :love: Anyway, Z66 BUTCH, do I just pay $15 to start and thats it? Or is there some other way? From what I think is right, you pay $15, and that makes you a SM for 1 YEAR!? (y) right? ??? I'm willing to help in any way that I can.? Please reply! Thank you!
Ty
Ty, here is some info to help you out!!

CLICKY HERE For the LINKEY THINGEE that OPENS the explanations for SUPPORTING MEMBER!!    

I think STEELHEADCHASER is the guy you may want to contact, and you can PM him   CLICKY HERE FOR SHC's PROFILE!!

Hope this helps! (y)

No one has really gave me a complete and definate answer...and still no PM's. Could someone PLEASE give me a definatle or close-to-definate answer? SS? MrBILL? Anyone? Thanks! I just want to help out, but if you already have enough or don't want non-supporting members on the "comittee" that is fine too. Thanks (y)
Ty :) :cautious:

eager beaver I see.... glad to see you are willing to help out TY.

This club could use more people like you.

Just give it time... they'll get back to you.

tfw14...committee planning for this event usually starts early fall. I see you live in the local area and could offer some input on this event. Mr Bill, SS, Darcar, NatsCanAv and the rest of the committee are really good at acepting input from all CAFCNA members on how to best serve this event. Your best bet would be to contact one of the above in September or keep an eye out in the regional Meets forum for updates.

tfwakeboarder14 said:
Thanks for everyones replies!? :) When did Kurt get on the comittee??? This should be good!? :rolleyes: Just kidding buddy!? :love: Anyway, Z66 BUTCH, do I just pay $15 to start and thats it? Or is there some other way? From what I think is right, you pay $15, and that makes you a SM for 1 YEAR!? (y) right? ??? I'm willing to help in any way that I can.? Please reply! Thank you!
Ty

I got "unvoluntarily volunteered" when I opened my BIG MOUTH ( :eek:) the first day of NF GTG2 with a thread "Can't Wait III!"  So, Mr. Bill & SS decided it would be a good idea for me to be on the committee....

I'M THRILLED!  :)E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E:) to be a part of this dedicated, fun-filled event and especially as a "behind-the-scene" kind a guy ( :D:)

SS hasn't contacted me yet either...but I'm waiting...cuz I know he will....

Actually...I kind of looking forward to helping out. (Honestly!)  ;D

LOL! Kurt, with you helping out, that might turn out to be a "interesting" GTG!  :rolleyes: >:D Just kidding but yeah, if I'm allowed by the commitee, I'm really looking forward to helping out too! (I really am!  :)) Maybe I should've opened my big mouth too at NF II!  :E: :E: :E: But TTYL!
Ty

JustMove (aka Mini-Yak) said:
I got "unvoluntarily volunteered" when I opened my BIG MOUTH ( :eek:) the first day of NF GTG2 with a thread "Can't Wait III!"? So, Mr. Bill & SS decided it would be a good idea for me to be on the committee....

I'M THRILLED!? ?:)E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E:) to be a part of this dedicated, fun-filled event and especially as a "behind-the-scene" kind a guy ( :D:)

SS hasn't contacted me yet either...but I'm waiting...cuz I know he will....

Actually...I kind of looking forward to helping out. (Honestly!)? ;D

Brother, I am certain you will do an AWESOME job !!  (y)  :love:

It seems like everyone forgot about this thread.  :cautious: But from what I understand so far, you have to become a SM to contribute to planning GTG's....correct? Or will someone like MrBILL, or SS, and mini-yak, let me contribute my thoughts and ideas for this GTG WITHOUT becoming a SM??? Thanks in advance!
Ty

tfwakeboarder14 said:
It seems like everyone forgot about this thread.? :cautious: But from what I understand so far, you have to become a SM to contribute to planning GTG's....correct? Or will someone like MrBILL, or SS, and mini-yak, let me contribute my thoughts and ideas for this GTG WITHOUT becoming a SM??? Thanks in advance!
Ty
You can contribute any ideas you have!! There is not "membership" status for contribution of ideas......... :)

tfwakeboarder14 we normally take the summer off to enjoy with our family's. We do not even start to talk about it till after labor day. I'll let you know what and when we do something.

Enjoy summer before you have to go back to school.

I'm sorry MrBILL I didn't know. Sorry to interupt your vacation.  :cautious: But keep me posted when it comes around. And I WILL have a great summer before I have to go back to school!  (y) :6:  Thanks!
-Ty

tfwakeboarder14 said:
It seems like everyone forgot about this thread.? :cautious:

I'm very sorry. :-[ I didn't forget about it, this is the first time I've seen this thread.

But from what I understand so far, you have to become a SM to contribute to planning GTG's....correct?

Nope, not at all. Being a supporting member really doesn't give you anything but a warm fuzzy feeling because you helped out. It is not a pre-requisite for being in any position, helping in any planning, attending any event, or anything at all like that. Become an SM because you want to help support the site, not because you want to be considered for particiaption in anything or because you think it will raise your status on the site.

Or will someone like MrBILL, or SS, and mini-yak, let me contribute my thoughts and ideas for this GTG WITHOUT becoming a SM???

Absolutley! As MrBill explained, we haven't done much planning so far other than some high level talks about the general direction and plan of attack. There have been no formal meetings yet, but they will likely start soon. (MrBill: how about holding at least some of the meetings at Duff's? >:D )

-- SS

Yakmar said:
Can i share MY THOUGHTS and IDEAS TOO!!! :abuelito:

I don't think there is any way we can stop you! :E:? :yakmar: >:D :kidding:

Well... maybe there is one way:? :banhim: >:D >:D >:D ;)

-- SS

ShapeShifter said:
I don't think there is any way we can stop you! :E:? :yakmar: >:D :kidding:

Well... maybe there is one way:? :banhim: >:D >:D >:D ;)

-- SS

ACK!!! Then maybe you WON"T get the PLEASURE of viewing my WHITE LEGS at the NIAGARA 3  GTG!!!  (n)  :beating:

:drive: :deadhorse:

Back