Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/23/14 02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to help plan the Niagara Falls III GTG  (Read 11657 times)
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 08/29/05 09:42 AM »

B/c you've had too much screech! I already told you that!  Just kidding Just kidding Remember that joke?

My dad owns the AVALANCHE and I'm his son
'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

Future Mods: Exhaust & Air Intake

Yakmar

A long time ago, in an Avalanche far away.......

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 08/29/05 11:08 AM »

B/c you've had too much screech! I already told you that!  Just kidding Just kidding Remember that joke?

SCreech!! WRETCHED STUFF!!!  Beating  NOBODY in their right mind should drink that stuff!!!

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
Hangman

Judge, Jury, and Executioner

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: 08/29/05 11:18 AM »

SCreech!! WRETCHED STUFF!!!  Beating  NOBODY in their right mind should drink that stuff!!!

Yeah, btw......Where's my Screech    Wave

Hangman

Have: Dodge 1500 Hemi...Had and Miss: Z-71 - LPM, Tinted Windows, True Dual exhaust w/#40 Flowmasters, Nerf Bars and Bull Bar, PIAA 540's, Billet Grill, Billet Knobs, Billet Fuel Door, HPlll, K&N FIPK, Bugflector ll and vent visors. Silver Star High & Lows (All 4 on High) All 4 Brake and turn signals, 50 watt fogs, F/T DRL's, Blue puddle lights & Interior, Door Scanners, Keyless tailgate, Maglight, PIAA  Blades, Sail Panel Lights, Cup Holders, AVTFM,  Bed Rack, Strobes, Gatorback Black, VR strap
Hugz
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Double Rainbow find me at the bottom of one!

Awards
« Reply #28 on: 08/29/05 11:25 AM »

Yeah, btw......Where's my Screech    Wave

Hangman
Oops I forgot it was for you..   Beating
Hangman

Judge, Jury, and Executioner

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: 08/29/05 11:29 AM »

Oops I forgot it was for you..   Beating

Swearing.....I want my Screech....  Just kidding...What's mine is yours anyway...  love

Hangman

Have: Dodge 1500 Hemi...Had and Miss: Z-71 - LPM, Tinted Windows, True Dual exhaust w/#40 Flowmasters, Nerf Bars and Bull Bar, PIAA 540's, Billet Grill, Billet Knobs, Billet Fuel Door, HPlll, K&N FIPK, Bugflector ll and vent visors. Silver Star High & Lows (All 4 on High) All 4 Brake and turn signals, 50 watt fogs, F/T DRL's, Blue puddle lights & Interior, Door Scanners, Keyless tailgate, Maglight, PIAA  Blades, Sail Panel Lights, Cup Holders, AVTFM,  Bed Rack, Strobes, Gatorback Black, VR strap
Hugz
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Double Rainbow find me at the bottom of one!

Awards
« Reply #30 on: 08/29/05 11:32 AM »

Swearing.....I want my Screech....  Just kidding...What's mine is yours anyway...  love

Hangman

Lov you bro... 
Peppy

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #31 on: 08/30/05 11:20 AM »

When is the Niagra Falls trip scheduled?

Thanks,

Pep
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #32 on: 08/30/05 11:33 AM »

PM Shapeshifter or MrBILL. You are likely to get a faster reply than to just hope they get to see this thread. Good luck. I talked to SS and everything is still in the works for now...

'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

north face ny

I love my owners Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 08/30/05 03:20 PM »

Thanks,

Pep

It is not just a trip but a whole weekend long GTG. The dates are not yet set for the 2006 GTG.

Check out the link for more info about the past GTG at Niagara:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,201.0.html

Welcome to the club and hope you can make it!
Where are you from? Local?

NFNY

2002 Black North Face
Green Leather Seats Fully Loaded...Amber DRLs...soon all 4 on high
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 08/30/05 04:10 PM »

If you're local, make sure you check out our own local Western New York Chapter!

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,9836.0.html

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

north face ny

I love my owners Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #35 on: 08/30/05 04:42 PM »

You go TY. thumbs_up

That was my next post.
Beat me to the punch.

NFNY

2002 Black North Face
Green Leather Seats Fully Loaded...Amber DRLs...soon all 4 on high
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #36 on: 08/30/05 04:52 PM »

lol....And guess what? I saw 3 AMBER-LIT AV's in a week! Read the NY board and look for my "AMBERS SPOTTED....." threads.   Woohoo!

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

ShapeShifter
CAFCNA 2013 Premium Member

What a great trip it's been...

WWW Awards
« Reply #37 on: 08/30/05 07:18 PM »

A date has not yet been set. Typically, it has been the first weekend in June, but we are looking at holding it more towards mid-summer, so that it doesn't conflict with the recently announced national event in Arizona.

Planning for the 2006 Niagara Falls GTG will be starting soon, and details will be posted as they are resolved.

PM Shapeshifter or MrBILL. You are likely to get a faster reply than to just hope they get to see this thread.

That is certainly true for a new thread. But now that I know about this particular one, I have enabled notifications on it, and now I know when someone has posted on it.  Wink  Still, it's good advice to send a PM if you don't get an answer within a day or so, because maybe the post wasn't seen.

-- SS

ShapeShifter

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: 08/30/05 07:22 PM »

You go TY. thumbs_up

You got that right!

Thank's for the assist, Ty!

Looks like we have the makings of chapter public relations officer! You rock!

-- SS

tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 08/30/05 07:29 PM »

That is certainly true for a new thread. But now that I know about this particular one, I have enabled notifications on it, and now I know when someone has posted on it.  Wink
-- SS

Big laughter with tears Wish I saw that advice before.....  Wink

SS - Also, I spotted the amber-lit AV's in 1 week! Check out the NY board, then click on my "Ambers Spotted" threads and tell me if these are previous non-active members or someone in the chapter. Also, you will have a new PM about the chapter in a sec.

-Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

ShapeShifter

WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: 08/30/05 08:07 PM »

SS - Also, I spotted the amber-lit AV's in 1 week! Check out the NY board, then click on my "Ambers Spotted" threads and tell me if these are previous non-active members or someone in the chapter.

I saw those threads, but I have nothing to offer in figuring out who they are. I did keep a list of names, but no truck descriptions. And you are asking a lot if you expect my clouded mind to remember everybody's trucks!

But what I can say is wow!  Shocked I have personally never seen that many ambers in my life (outside of a GTG) let alone in one week!

Also, you will have a new PM about the chapter in a sec.

And you have a reply already. Sorry I didn't add you to the mailing list before, I don't know how I let that one slip through the cracks. banghead

-- SS

tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 08/31/05 09:58 AM »

But what I can say is wow!  Shocked I have personally never seen that many ambers in my life (outside of a GTG) let alone in one week!

Me either! It was awesome! But now I have a nagging question to wonder who it really was!

And you have a reply already. Sorry I didn't add you to the mailing list before, I don't know how I let that one slip through the cracks. banghead

OK. I'll read it in a sec. Thanks SS!
-- SS

Ty

'02 FGM Z-71

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: