• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spotted dchaltry and his Ambers

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
On my commute this morning, saw David sitting at a light.  I honked when I went by so hopefully he saw me.  I was actually driving my Avy, too!

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
On my commute this morning, saw David sitting at a light.? I honked when I went by so hopefully he saw me.? I was actually driving my Avy, too!

-Joe

Suuuure you were Joe!  Sure you were!  LOL  >:D

avalanchuck said:
Suuuure you were Joe! Sure you were! LOL >:D

Hah hah!  It's the truth.  My gas gauge will prove it.  :6: (It was nice getting to utilize my newly installed steering wheel audio controls, though.)

I'm working at the DTC office now so I have about 60 miles each way.  The wifey handed the Avy off to me Friday evening and the hitch hiker light was on.  :7: $57 later, I was good to go.  Now, it's already at a half tank.  Good thing I don't have a 2500!

To add insult to injury, I get the Loser Cruiser back tonight and it's got the hitch hiker light on, too!!!  :7: :7:

I'll quit whining now.  :2:

Laters,

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
Hah hah!? It's the truth.? My gas gauge will prove it.? :6: (It was nice getting to utilize my newly installed steering wheel audio controls, though.)

I'm working at the DTC office now so I have about 60 miles each way.? The wifey handed the Avy off to me Friday evening and the hitch hiker light was on.? :7: $57 later, I was good to go.? Now, it's already at a half tank.? Good thing I don't have a 2500!

To add insult to injury, I get the Loser Cruiser back tonight and it's got the hitch hiker light on, too!!!? :7: :7:

I'll quit whining now.? :2:

Laters,

-Joe

You could always ask if she's forgotten where the gas station is!  Er nevermind... I've only been married 2 months and I wouldn't say that to my wife!  ;D

avalanchuck said:
You could always ask if she's forgotten where the gas station is! Er nevermind... I've only been married 2 months and I wouldn't say that to my wife! ;D

You learn quick! >:D

Back