Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/22/14 06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2006 - a GTG for Avalanche Owners and Friends. Who are You?  (Read 3846 times)
Tinman

Awards
« on: 04/28/05 06:00 AM »

Who are you?

It's "a simple question".

Since the day you became a member, some members have met you, some members have talked to you and other members look forward to meeting you and ..."seeing your Avalanche".

chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy chevy

The "not so simple question" is.....Why?

Why do members attend a GTG?

Does a GTG of friends reward you in some way that compliments your availible personal time, justify mod expense,
.....some reason know only to you
.....give this some thought
.....post your thoughts for interested members to read

.....it's simply about.....Why?

Who are you?

Yakmar

A long time ago, in an Avalanche far away.......

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 04/28/05 06:12 AM »

I am YAK!!  I will assimilate you!!

BTW, you have me VERy intrigued!! Whats up your sleeve with all these mysterious posts!!  Smiley

2002 SOM Av, traded for a 2007 Grey Av, traded for a 2009 Silverado LTZ, traded for current 2011 Silverado 2500HD.... but my one true love always goes back to the Av.
Hugz
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Double Rainbow find me at the bottom of one!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 04/28/05 06:26 AM »

Why go to a GTG.. 
First and foremost about the friendships that one had made, and the ones that will be made.
Two for the Avalanche and our Love for it..  As if it wasnt for it, I wouldnt know ANYONE here, and there are many of you..

The mods, its the only way I can stay ahead of Viper, we always seem to want the same ones....   Shocked Grin Shocked

Waz
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Some times you just have to grin and bear it.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 04/28/05 07:55 AM »

I'm Waz.

I'm an AVaholic oops, wrong thread.

I go to GTG's to

relax and have some fun.
meet new friends.
catch up with current friends.
check out kewl AV's .
check out other peoples mods.
show off what mods I have to people who like this stuff.

Now for the best reason. Because the people I've met at GTG's have all been great! thumbs_up Cool

'04 1500 2wd, SBM, cladded
RichUF
CAFCNA 2005 Supporting Member

UNP1MPD

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 04/28/05 08:19 AM »

compliment my available personal time

LOL

Tinman-speak  thumbs_up

[sig deleted by Admin...your account is next to go]
SRFNSNO
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Somthing new to mod

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 04/28/05 08:48 AM »

My Family and I do the normal Vacations - Winter Poconos - Summer - Jersy Shore

Going to GTG's is cool to meet new people (some far and some close to home)
With a common intrest (addiction) in the AV ,and other interests.

The suport from the club is killer. It is great to get all the feedback form so many knowledgeable people.

Also Hooters

02AV-Fabtec 6", KnN, Ram Air Hood,Magnasun Super Charger, Dynatech Headers, MagnaFlow,17" Hutchison Dual Bead Locks,Interco All-Terrain 35"(lot of trimming up front),SSBC Tri-Piston Brakes & Colored SS Brake Lines, Cognito Steering, Flamed Puco Grill, My Flames are Spreading!
Thule Rack (For Rides),+++GHOST FLAMES....
Tinman

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 04/28/05 12:26 PM »

LOL

Tinman-speak  thumbs_up

Cool.....a refreshing reply from a great guy with zilck personal time, so this;
is but a daydream Wink on this sunny spring work hurl day near mouse world Florida.

BTW Rich, ? due date ....late June or July?
tfwakeboarder14

"Wakeboarder for life!"

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 06/27/05 07:27 PM »

HI!!! MY NAME IS TY!!! AND WHO ARE YOU?  Huh (Just kidding! But my name is really Tyler)

Hmm...why go to GTG's (even if I have only been to NF once! But plan to go in '06!)

- To hang out
- To meet others
- Annoy Yak and Kurt!  Grin
- Have fun
- SUPPORT THE CLUB AND ORGANIZATIONS!!!!  thumbs_up  thumbs_up  thumbs_up
- Check out cool AV's!!
- To meet new members
- To show off mods
- To get ideas for NEW mods!!!  idea idea idea
- To talk to current friends/ catch up with them
- And I am now out of ideas!  Grin

-Ty

My dad owns the AVALANCHE and I'm his son
'02 FGM Z-71

MODS: Altec LOF, Electric Brakes, Avalanche lettering decals, bug deflecter, rain guards, running boards, ambers, Streetglow green LED I-Scanners, Single LEDS in storage compartments, Billet Grille from Enkei, 40% tint on front windows, and many more to come!

Future Mods: Exhaust & Air Intake

Mdz66

I love my 1st and only Z-66 Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 07/10/05 08:23 PM »

I am Mdz66 (Matt) and I love my Av.   We have gone to many parts of the country in my Av that I may not have If I hadn't joined CAFCNA.  Knowing other people with their Av  there waiting to meet you when you arrive is just a great feeling.  So far we have been to Mount Rushmore,  Bowling Green, Niagara Fall's,  Butch's house, NorthFace's house,  Chicago harbor-Navy Pier, Avialanche's house, Jnspur and Blackchev's house and even met some Jeep guys that are ok thumbs_up.  I think I could go on and on.  I guess I could just send Chief a thank you.  Thanks!!

02 Forest Green Z-66, Medium Cloth, Grille Gaurd, K&N Cold Air Kit, Gibson Stainless Sport Truck Cat-Back, Tube Side Steps, Silver Stars , Full-Time Amber Drls, 10In Flip Down Monitor, Bose Dvd, Green Underbody Kit, Functional Ram Air Hood, Forest, Green Bowtie, Billet Grill, Mountain Decal In Back Window,  Red Brake Calipers, Aux Tranny Cooler, D&S Rotors
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: