• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The trip back home

acollins3420

Well on my way back home to evansville I got stopped by one of kentucky's finest, damn state boy :8:..............He got me one the bypass in owensboro, clocked me doing 73 in a 55mph zone, $155 fine but did not get me for the seat belt ;)............Now I have to wait for that grill :p

:B:
What time of day was it? I'm glad he missed Main One and I. We went through there aroung 11:20 last night.
:B:

Attachments

• CorvetteMuseum2.JPG
    CorvetteMuseum2.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 171
OV, You are safe, Baby....I am so glad.

It was so good to see you....WAY better than the Hotlanta event  >:D :7:

No, in all honesty, I really enjoyed seeing you, my friend....it was very sad to see you leave.

:love:

acollins3420 said:
Well on my way back home to evansville I got stopped by one of kentucky's finest, damn state boy :8:..............He got me one the bypass in owensboro, clocked me doing 73 in a 55mph zone, $155 fine but did not get me for the seat belt ;)............Now I have to wait for that grill :p

That sux :8:.  Glad you made it home safely if not cheaply :cautious:.

Soory to hear avbout your meeting wiith the law enforcement community.

I met up with a real rock head to the way back..

About 20 miles north of Seymour on I-65 a rock flipped out from a semi.  Bang.. nice chip and crack,

The MOX

But I had a great time none the less.....

Attachments

• cracked1.jpg
    cracked1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 153
Gee Mox I looked at the picture before I read the story and thought you were back home flying a kite! 75 more feet and it would have been me! We made it home ok and Max and Rudy are already wore out! They had a little spat and then ran and played like they had been buddies forever!

Butch

ran 75mph almost all the way, except for when Valentine 1 went off, only saw 2 cops on the way home.

When the TX crew took off this morning there were five-O evrywhere, back to back facing the highway on the medians...it's good we got through KY with no problems thanks to our lead "Vetman"....sorry to hear about your ticket acollins...

Cisco04

Luckily..I had no further incidents with Kentucky's finest....  :rolleyes:

By the way..I can't wait to see those pictures.

Glad everyone made it back ok.

Later.
CT.

I might get a ticket for going too slow. I left the hotel at 10am this morning and I'm only about 100 miles east of Bowling Green.

May get home in another day or two, we'll see...

David

sorry to hear about the ticket.  It was ice to meet you in person finally.  Your Avalanche looked tough with the new wheels and tires.  I will be looking for you around evansville.

I finally made it home at 6:10 am this morning.  We left yesterday at like 10am.  No trouble with troopers  (y)

Josh

JJsnowking said:
I finally made it home at 6:10 am this morning.? We left yesterday at like 10am.? No trouble with troopers? (y)

Josh
Hey JJ glad you guys made it home ok ;)

I'm making a list of NF GTG Mods:
1) HID's
2) Sway bars
3) Rear Springs
4) Baer Brake Upgrade

JJsnowking said:
I finally made it home at 6:10 am this morning.? We left yesterday at like 10am.? No trouble with troopers? (y)

Josh
Glad to hear you made it home Josh, or should I say "Mr. Traveled the Farthest to get Here". ;D
It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom. Hope we can hang out again sometime. Please no drag racing this time though! :E:

It took me 6 hours to get to  the GTG and 8 hours to get home! :E: Some guy flipped his trailer on I65 in the middle of downtown Louisville and we didn't move for an hour! Good things I had Movies, Gamecube and Sirius to keep everyone busy! ;)

JJsnowking said:

Josh

No trouble, just staying awake was the hard part  :B:

Brad 2500 said:
JJsnowking said:

Josh

No trouble, just staying awake was the hard part? :B:

:3:  LOL  ;D    I had to switch off for a half hour and take a power nap  >:D

Josh

Back