• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

LIVE from Bowling Green!

mmdavidw

With internet access in the hotel I'm sure there will be a lot of us posting this weekend.

I'm here in Bowling Green...hanging out... waiting for my AV friends to join me.

I'll run down to my truck in a few and grab my camera and post some pictures.

David

mmdavidw said:

Try to keep you clothes on for these, this year. No more of those "Hotel room special shots" ,please!

This post will be a great place for all of the attendees to post updates, pictures, video, and "wish you were here's".

I'm sure someone will let you borrow a computer for a quick post if you just need to keep your daily post count up. ?;D

OviedoAV said:
mmdavidw said:

Try to keep you clothes on for these, this year. No more of those "Hotel room special shots" ,please!

You just ignore him, David!! ALL SHOTS are FAIR GAME!! Just warn us if ANY of those involve (1)MALES and (2) NUDITY!! THOSE are  NO NO!!

Yakmar said:
OviedoAV said:
mmdavidw said:

You just ignore him, David!! ALL SHOTS are FAIR GAME!! Just warn us if ANY of those involve (1)MALES and (2) NUDITY!! THOSE are NO NO!!

Those are the kind that I was refering to!! :eek: :eek: Something to do with Lord Aries, and WVusquatch!

OviedoAV said:
Yakmar said:
OviedoAV said:
mmdavidw said:

You just ignore him, David!! ALL SHOTS are FAIR GAME!! Just warn us if ANY of those involve (1)MALES and (2) NUDITY!! THOSE are NO NO!!

Those are the kind that I was refering to!! :eek: :eek: Something to do with Lord Aries, and WVusquatch!
DOH!! Mental Images? :E:? BURNED into my RETINAS? :E:? DOH!!!

;D

2005_april_13_03.jpg

My Bowling Green Gallery - Will be updated continuously all weekend!

SOM Nation holding down the fort!!

David

It would be kinda neat to have a few Web cams at these events! :0:

sperry said:
It would be kinda neat to have a few Web cams at these events! :0:

I thought of that about 45 mins ago.

And yes, blue car needs to go. At least I think it was blue at one point.

David

I'm glad to see you made it down there Dave.. I t was great having lunch with you yesterday here in Jersey..

I told Mox that you have his fenders..  Have fun down there and take lots of pics.... (y)

mmdavidw said:
Yakmar said:
mmdavidw said:
2005_april_13_03.jpg

My Bowling Green Gallery - Will be updated continuously all weekend!

SOM Nation holding down the fort!!

David

REPRESENT, BROTHER!!? REPRESENT!!!

There's still time for you to come join us! That's only what, a 28 hour drive from there?? >:D

David

By the time I arrived, the GTG would already be over!  :cautious: But it would be KEW to have 2 SOM REPRESENTIN'!!  (y)

What kind on internet conection does the hotel have? Is it wireless or what will I need to get the laptop online? See you Frday!

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
What kind on internet conection does the hotel have? Is it wireless or what will I need to get the laptop online? See you Frday!

Butch

802.11b, haven't tried yet but it "may" reach into the parking lot as well.

David

We got here about 5: 30 P.M. together with MDZ66, Avialanche, and Chevy Thunder.? We also met another member Hardware Avalanche I belive, not sure if tha't the correct screen name.

Well not much going on right now, just trying to figure out what are we going to do tomorrow.

I will try to post pictures of our avalanches in the parking lot. Since I am using the hotel computer I don't know if I will be able to download any pictures from my camera.

Just an update.

You must have a huge flag on the back of your flag pole MOD David  >:D  See you tomorrow, I'll be cruisin in with the TX gang sometime in the afternoon  (y)

Cisco04

Back