• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2005 Bluegrass National: Weather Report

MurmanZ71

From the www.weather.com

Date, Forcast, Hi/Low, Chance of Rain

Thu
Apr 14  Few Showers 64?/46? 30 %

Fri
Apr 15  Partly Cloudy 70?/47? 20 %

Sat
Apr 16  Partly Cloudy 69?/49? 20 %

Sun
Apr 17  Partly Cloudy 68?/47? 10 %

Murman :cool:

I am glad it changed!  The other day it was calling for showers on Saturday!  :6:  I can handle this forecast!!  (y)

Mrs Bubba :B:

That's GREAT GTG weather!
Much better than the "sunburn on TOP of my head" weather we had yesterday.  ;)

I'll be trying to convince Taz that he needs to do the same, so as not to be a brighter red than he is at the moment.  >:D

Lovely temps, I hope that weather hold out for everyone!

I honestly would love to be there for this one, Bowling Green is a lovely place to visit.  I could easily convince the wife to go there ;)

Get planning going for 2006 so I can set time aside!

???Partly Cloudy ???..... :0:...Ahh, That just means there's too much Coke in the Burboun! :love:

:cool:

Wvusquatch said:
Now the real question how is the pollen?? Atlanta is in green cloud mode, and I refuse to wash the truck to have it just greened again in hours!!

My shiny Black Av is now a Yellow one thanks to the Pollen up here.  An my allergies are INSANE!!!!!!!

I washed and waxed our AV Wednesday and by that evening it was yellow!? :E: I haven't detailed it yet... I'm gonna let my husband help with that job. :rolleyes:

Mrs WVAV

trAVelingman said:
Wvusquatch said:
Now the real question how is the pollen?? Atlanta is in green cloud mode, and I refuse to wash the truck to have it just greened again in hours!!

My shiny Black Av is now a Yellow one thanks to the Pollen up here.? An my allergies are INSANE!!!!!!!

I  have the same problem here in Arkansas...d@mn pollen... :8:

trAVelingman's widow said:
His allergies would be incheck if he would listen to me!!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe I can take the time to go see a doctor in Philadelphia, or Washington, D.C. or Houston this week???  The pollen is absolutely wrecking my sinuses not to mention making a mess of my truck.  :6:

trAVelingman said:
Wvusquatch said:

My shiny Black Av is now a Yellow one thanks to the Pollen up here.? An my allergies are INSANE!!!!!!!
Same here  :rolleyes:

you can check the weather forecast here also
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/local_index.asp?zipcode=42104&partner=accuweather&citystateReq=0

Woodworker said:
Anything but rain or snow or sleet ..............

:B:
sky_blue.jpg

I quietly said to myself last week, I'd give 5 days of rain for a beautiful day on Saturday (this coming Saturday).? I may have sold my soul...
5day.jpg

This is the Nashville forcast, should be pretty much the same for BG.

Back