• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spring 2005 Dukefest [ May 6-8, 2005 at Duke's Lake Estate ]

avz66

Charter Member
SM 2009
SM 2007
SM 2004
SM 2003
OK, Spring Dukefest 2005 is set for May 6-8th at my house on Lake Livingston. Hope lots of people can make it, we always have a good time and I promise the fishing will be good!!!! Check threads on previous Dukefests to see what a good time we have.
Inside sleeping is available and lots of room for camping in the yard. Boat launch is next door, bring your boat, jet-ski or just hang out on the dock in your lawn chairs!!!
Duke

Attendees:

1. Duke and Dukette
2. TexAvFan +1
3. Brickhouse +1
4. AVZ66 & Mrs. AVZ66 +2,3?
5. Hernz Av +3
6. LADYLANCHE
7. Niko
8. Cowboy & Sugarbear
9. gandolphxx

Directions to Lake Livingston GTG

For those coming from down Houston way: Take Hwy 59 north to Livingston, exit at Hwy 190; go west towards Huntsville. About 12 miles from Livingston you'll come to Onalaska. You'll go over a small bridge at Sandy Creek, then a larger bridge at Kickapoo Creek. If you look way off to the right you can see my house (sorta). After the larger bridge you'll go up a hill, there'll be a church on the right and FM 3459 turns right, just before a manufactured home sales. Take it!!! You'll see street signs on the right; the third one is Yaupon Cove where you turn right. (about 1/2 mile from Hwy 190). Follow Yaupon Cove up the hills, down the hills, and around the curves to the end where you turn left onto Birch. It deadends into Laurel Cove. Turn right and my house is the first one on the right.

For those coming from Dallas (or Plano LadyLanche) come down I45 to hunstville take Hwy 190 east towards Livingston; Onalaska will be about 30 miles. You'll cross over the biggest bridge of the three as you come into Onalaska at Trinity River. You'll go through 2 red lights and then turn left onto 3459 and follow directions above.

Hi all, just wanted to drop a quick note to all my friends in Texas.  We went to our first florida meet, there were 29 AV's or so there.  Pretty cool group just like the folks in Texas.  Have a great day and hope to see you all soon.

Mark
AKA  KillerMWD
AKA BigTex

:)

How is it going?  How is the little killer? We remember you had a little one.  Hope to see you back in Texas soon.

Roland

Hey Killer - how you been?
You guys need to try and go to Bowling Green - there will be a lot of your friends there!

I am in for Dukefest - may need to buy another tent for Janet's new AV.

It is cool to have 2 AVs but it is double the cleaning and modding  :) ;)

Richard

BigTex said:
Hi all, just wanted to drop a quick note to all my friends in Texas.? We went to our first florida meet, there were 29 AV's or so there.? Pretty cool group just like the folks in Texas.? Have a great day and hope to see you all soon.

Mark
AKA? KillerMWD
AKA BigTex

:)

HEY there KILLER, you are missed my friend!

Long time no chat!  Take care and say hello to your better half and Killer Jr.

Take care.

Lisa ~ MissAV

If anyone wants to come for the day,  Come on by we will have plenty of food

Updated the list of Attendees. (y) (y) (y)

Back