• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

rims for the 2002 avalanche 2500 ??

bigdawg24

??? i just bought my 02 2500 from a friend and i want to put on rims....but........its an 8 lug and im havin trouble finding some decent rims. any one with a 2500 with sweet rims wanna help me out?? please :B:

There are some reaky kicking rim's out there if you want a off-road look for your 2500.

weld, detata, ultra, boze.......

Remember if you plan on hauling the weight loads the 2500 can haul to get wheels and tires rated for these loads....

hey buddy, i have just about the same problem...my question is if you want an "off-road" look?  i want to know what would look best on my "04 black av...i was
thinking "20's "22's....any suggestions on that

thanx

If you want off road go with 18" rims or less.

Or do you have a he!! of a lift? 8"++ And are running 40"x15's on your ride.

Sorry back to issue now that the H2 is out there there are more 8 lug high load rims out there for the 2500 Rides.
When I was looking a lot of the rims I liked
Were only 8 lug not 6. :6:

also rim size restricks tire selection (larger rim Smaller tire selection)
(smaller rim 16", 17" larger tire selection)

I am having trouble deceiding between chrome or polished.  What is better for all season?  Do you go with fordged one peice or what???

i wanna go with 22's, but im not looking for the off road look and i dont really plan to haul ne thing. i've only found one rim that i like, they're motto wheels by american racing. they're pretty sweet though? :cool: .For 22's and tires the price would be 2,600. tell me what you guys think? should i get em or keep looking?? :B:

welcome to the club bigdawg24, good to see another cincy member, check out our local site at www.neocafcna.com

I don't too much, but Musiks does, and several members get together at cdw's, check the posts about cdw's mod garage

You can get my winter rims The Enkei Phatt's in 20's Chrome or Polished. in 8 lug.. And they handle 3500lbs ea.. (y)

Back