• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The Hotlanta August GTG @ Hooters PART 2

TINMAN

SM 2003
PART 2
see for this thread for Part 1:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,30065.0.html

Bigblock said:
I am traveling 739 miles from Franklin, VA, but I am going to Mount Pleasant, SC Thursday then to Duluth, GA Friday. ;D

Mike :cool:

Wando?

Bigblock said:
I am traveling 739 miles from Franklin, VA, but I am going to Mount Pleasant, SC Thursday then to Duluth, GA Friday. ;D

Wanna meet me in Columbia around 10am to convoy down to GA?

Wiki said:
Wanna meet me in Columbia around 10am to convoy down to GA?

Wiki, I probably won't get out of Mt Pleasant till after lunch. Ya know this is a business trip. >:D

Bigblock said:
Wiki, I probably won't get out of Mt Pleasant till after lunch. Ya know this is a business trip. >:D

I can wait up for you.....or meet you for lunch! Your call.

Wiki

Add me to the atendee list!!! I'm comming!!! By sheer coincidence I was given this Friday and Saturday!!! I'll be there!
JB

mmdavidw said:
Ok, n/m. I thought you were a lot further away. I'm at 861 miles each way.

David
GOOD GRIEF DAVID!!! You love to travel ;D Can't wait to see ya again! I may leave early just to say we were the first thee!!!!

I will let you drive my gynocology mobile! (private joke)

Wiki

mmdavidw said:
Ok, n/m. I thought you were a lot further away. I'm at 861 miles each way.

David

Actually it's 834.1 according to PC Miler, David...Take your finger off the scale. ;D

Wiki said:
Bigblock said:

I can wait up for you.....or meet you for lunch! Your call.

Wiki

Right Wikster.....you don't really want to tango with Mike's Bigblock 8.1 do ya Wiki?

JohnBChef said:
Add me to the atendee list!!! I'm comming!!! By sheer coincidence I was given this Friday and Saturday!!! I'll be there!
JB
ALL RIGHT It will be good to see you again..
:B: :B: 67 :B: :B:

Back