• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CHICAGO AUTO SHOW-SAT. FEB. 19th

NorthFace-of-NW-IN

SM 2003
We are planning to go to the ;D Chicago Auto Show ;D Saturday February 19th. If anyone is interested, please post if you would like to go.

ATTENDING:

Northface-of-NW-IN + 3
Mongo Ranger + 1 and a 1/2?(ha-ha)
Avialanche

Meeting place to be determined.? ???
Meeting time about 9:30 A.M. ??? (Auto Show starts at 10:00 A.M.)

Just FYI - tickets can be bought online so we won't have to stand in line...

https://tickets.drivechicago.com/tickets/index.asp

Dave, what time do you want to meet and where?

;)

I guess we can meet at the Yellow Ribbon Restaurant (Halsted Exit)? ;D

we have to pick some friends up at their house which is not far from the Auto Show.

Mike, where do you want to meet at?? ???? I guess we can meet at the Auto Show, since I am not very familiar with the area.?

As far as time is concern, the show starts at 10:00 a.m. so we probably want to meet at the Yellow Ribbon by 9:00 a.m. central? >:D
Let me know if this works for you guys. :D

NorthFace-of-NW-IN said:
I guess we can meet at the Yellow Ribbon Restaurant (Halsted Exit)? ;D

we have to pick some friends up at their house which is not far from the Auto Show.

Mike, where do you want to meet at?? ???? I guess we can meet at the Auto Show, since I am not very familiar with the area.?

As far as time is concern, the show starts at 10:00 a.m. so we probably want to meet at the Yellow Ribbon by 9:00 a.m. central? >:D
Let me know if this works for you guys. :D
Dave, i will try to find a meeting place outside of the show, ?so we can all park in the same area. will post meeting place tonight.

Lets park & meet at the Hyatt Hotel parking garage,? it's attached to the north end of the McCormick place south building on the west side of Lake Shore Drive,? use Cermack road to get to McCormick place south building, then we won't have to walk outside at all, just walk through the hotel lobby from the garage to get to the show, and also we can leave our coats in the Av's,? i'll try and be there at 9:30-45ish and secure us a few spaces in  the garage. :B:

blackchev said:
We wont make this one. Sorry I know you will miss use. Ill check with Spidey. He might be able to blow down that way :eek:  >:D >:D

After what he did (or didn't do) at the pipeline, I think it would probably be in Spidey's best interest to find some new wheels!!

;D

Avialanche said:
Lets park & meet at the Hyatt Hotel parking garage,? it's attached to the north end of the McCormick place south building on the west side of Lake Shore Drive,? use Cermack road to get to McCormick place south building, then we won't have to walk outside at all, just walk through the hotel lobby from the garage to get to the show, and also we can leave our coats in the Av's,? i'll try and be there at 9:30-45ish and secure us a few spaces in the garage. :B:
Mike,

I am not familiar with the area, but I will have some friends in the car with me that are familiar with Chicago. I am sure they will know how to get to the Hyatt Hotel parking lot.

Also let's bring our radios and set them to channel 7 to keep in touch when we get there.

See you guys saturday.

David

Guys,  We are going sit this one out as well.  (saving up for Kentucky)  Gotta get a few inside jobs done before it gets nice outside.  Have fun :B: :B:    Matt

Mike,
sorry we missed you.? :6: we tried to call you on the two-way radio but with such a large crowd, it was next to impossible to find you.? :E: we should exchange cell numbers for next time.

talk to you soon :)

Back