• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Forever Black Bumper & Trim Dye Kit

anhandrew

For 2003 and up Cladding.  This product sound good.

http://www.autogeek.net/forblacbumtr.html

I got a 02 so the gray wouldn't work out too well.

Maybe you 03 and up can benefit from it.

Andrew

Yes,

I used a product from Urethane Supply Company's. Bumper & Cladding Coat. and used the 03 and up color on my 02, came out good on the bed pannels

jt2500 said:
Yes,

I used a product from Urethane Supply Company's. Bumper & Cladding Coat. and used the 03 and up color on my 02, came out good on the bed pannels

Do you have any pics?  ???  Some if not all 02 owners would like to see the results.. :D

I have posted them with complete story in the past, but look at my photo album on this site, there should be a pic there

Doesn't look like a job for beginners. 

I kinda liked the shoe polish applicator idea that the Forever Black kit uses, but it sounds like you need all the fixins to spray (and be able to do it well). 

Guess nothing cool comes easy...

I used this on my 1985 BMW bumper and it worked well. The bumper is much more porius than our cladding. I don't think I would use this on the Cladding  :eek:  I don't think it would work well. This is just my feeling on this not any proof or anything like that. It was very easy to apply and worked well but, I don't think it would work on our cladding  :cautious:  I still haven't gotten a chance to try the Plasti-Dip that I bought on my cladding ( underneath ). What with the salt and snow ( 14" ) I have to get it on there to see how well it will hold up  :E:

Peace

IM

Why does every post where someone started talking about using forever black have noooooo follow up on whether they actually used it or not. Out of all of the members in this club there has got to be at least one person that has tried FOREVER BLACK on the avalanche. I mean people have been mentioning it for 3 years..........

??? ??? ???

Back