• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

stock AV Dyno numbers?

Embalmer

has anyone dynod the Av before adding any mods? If so what numbers did you come up with? I'm just curious. I was watching Rides tonight and they dynod a stock Ford Expedition that pulled 180 something at the real wheels. Ford claimed 245 at the crank is what I think I heard them say out of a 5.7L. I was just wondering how our Avs match up?

I am also wondering if anyone has dynod the Av after the three main mods Intake, exhaust, and comp tuner? Just curious to see what the three main mods actually net as far as rear wheel gains?

Before I put on the turbo I dyno'd my truck as a baseline. It had a K&N drop in filter and a Gibson exhaust and it made 228 rwhp and 302 rwtq.

Ed

Embalmer said:
has anyone dynod the Av before adding any mods? If so what numbers did you come up with? I'm just curious. I was watching Rides tonight and they dynod a stock Ford Expedition that pulled 180 something at the real wheels. Ford claimed 245 at the crank is what I think I heard them say out of a 5.7L. I was just wondering how our Avs match up?

I am also wondering if anyone has dynod the Av after the three main mods Intake, exhaust, and comp tuner? Just curious to see what the three main mods actually net as far as rear wheel gains?

I saw the same show...This is the one where the comidian (can't remember his name) set up his wife with a tricked out Expedition.....The only thing I liked about the F@&d was the Whipple that was installed.

Hangman

Back