• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Surprised Christmas Gift

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
The UPS man came today and he had a early Christmas present for my wife and I. This was an unexpected gift from NorthFace-of-NW-IN and his family. I have hosted three events at our home and they have been to all of them. We have been at other GTG's with them. They are great people, but this was a SURPRISE!
They sent me a Chevy pocket watch. I do not know if they know that I collect pocket watches or if it was just something that they picked out. My name on the club used to be: p k t w a t c h but if you put it together without the spaces between the letters like this: pktwatch the software running our club will change it, so that is why I am now Z66 Butch.
They also sent us a very nice sample pack from Hickory Farms. Everything was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, there was a nice card attached but no instructions to wait till Christmas to open SO we tore into the packages!
I am posting this to publicly thank them. We enjoy your company wand will meet up again soon I am sure!

Thanks from Butch & Joan

OHhh, and because I know that this post is usless without pictures I included a one!

Watch Inside.jpg

THANKS AGAIN!

Yup, those are from the same display that DOESN'T SEEM TO HOLD Av watches near me ;)

I see from all the posts on the other thread that everyone has had a hard time finding them, I guess I was just lucky, right place at the right time. That doesn't happen often.

Back on topic: I have typed back and forth with Butch through the instant messenger regarding some thing I was trying to find. Butch was super nice and very helpful. I just wish I lived close enough to make it to one of the mega mod GTG's that he has had. (y)

Pete

Z66 BUTCH said:
Thanks from Butch & Joan

Butch, Joan,
you are very welcome ;D. Just a little something to let you know you are appreciated. :love: :love:

We did not know that you collected pocket watches. We just happen to look at that one and thought of you. (y)

We went to different Walmarts to find them, I also got a couple for myself.

Hope to see you guys soon.

David & Debbie

Wow very nice.

I am going to have to check out the watch section of Wally world next time we go down there. Might as well play in the mud on the trip down there!

Back