• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado... home of the Avalanches

Tahoe Fox

Colorado

We really need your help. We are trying to collect donations for the Sacramento Children's Home between today and Friday Night. We want to make a HUGE impact on these sweet kids at the local Orphanage.

The Eastern US is doing a Charity Run too and right now, they're in the lead with donations. Please join the West in showing them how generous folks from the Western US truely are. Keep in mind, all donations ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE. We all spend money on Mods, here's your chance to spend even $1 on someone else who needs our love and support.

Click here for more info:

Thank you soooo much for helping out such a worthy 'cause. (y) :love: :B:

OK COLORADO....

HELP THE BOYS FROM THE EAST...

I am a huge COLORADO AVALANCHE FAN and was there to see Ray Bourque win the Stanley Cup in 2001!!

Come on and do what you can...

Think EAST for donations... But remember, the WEST rules for the NHL!!

GO AV's

GMAN

I served my country with the Army in Colorado... (y) Thus very patriotic to Colorado... does that mean i get your vote? ;)

Nothing beats a game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals.....to bad there won't be one this year :mad: GMAN....if your a Bourque fan, check out the picture posted by Chris in CO. It's pretty cool. I'm sure it was a night to remember!

Avco said:
Nothing beats a game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals.....to bad there won't be one this year :mad: GMAN....if your a Bourque fan, check out the picture posted by Chris in CO. It's pretty cool. I'm sure it was a night to remember!

It was a great night...

Link to the picture?

GMAN

GMAN62465 said:
Avco said:

It was a great night...

Link to the picture?

GMAN

Oh it definitely was a night to remember!

Chris' Profile

Back