Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
04/24/14 04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE TO GET BROCHURE  (Read 18362 times)
rcornwell1

Chevy Avalanche "I Like it"

WWW Awards
« on: 11/05/04 12:11 PM »

I hate to ask this but, what is tagging and how do I get brochures?Huh

Thanks in advance for your replys.

Bob

Bob
2002 Z71
Colorado Springs
Av-n-Taz
CAFCNA 2005 Supporting Member

Taz, my AV co-pilot. Member 9440

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 11/05/04 12:18 PM »

Point your mouse to the sidebar on your left,

Click on "Resources", opens a menu, point to "More Resources" and click.

This will take you to a different window. The brochure is near the bottom of the page.

HTH
« Last Edit: 11/05/04 12:19 PM by Av-n-Taz » Logged

02 SOM Z71, FTADRL's/Turn, All6onHi w/50W Fogs, 4 brake lights, VRStainless Straps, “poor man’s LOF”, Hypertech PPIII, Taylor TV50s, EZ Bedslide, DE-Amp Bypass, Leveling keys. FlowMaster 70 Series, "Vette" servo, trailer wiring outlet moved to bumper.
BAT

Someday....

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11/05/04 12:20 PM »

Tagging is either talking to another Avalanche owner/ operator about this club or palcing a brochure on the Avalanche. You can print one or many from here...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/index.html

It's a trifold brochure so you will need to print on both sides!  Wink

White 2002 Z71: GONE!!

replaced with: 2004 Mercedes Benz C320 4 matic GONE!!

replaced with: 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lord Aries
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11/05/04 12:21 PM »

Here is the "tag" for owners, you need Adobe to view it:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

You print this and Give "Tag" it to AV owners... I like to do mine at 70mph on the highway but, I get in trouble fr that a lot...

Just walk or drive up to an owner and say "Hey there! Nice AV! Check this out, lots of stuff about your AV and a lot of cool people!."

http://www.myspace.com/lordaries
"Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise. "

Lord Aries Personal Disclaimer (General): Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you being offended by the above Post in anyway, shape or form.
rcornwell1

Chevy Avalanche "I Like it"

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 11/09/04 10:58 AM »

Thanks,

I've made a few copies and I'll be passing them out.

Bob

Bob
2002 Z71
Colorado Springs
islandboy00

i love this truck!!!!!!!!!!

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 01/18/05 10:39 AM »

Hey guys i am printing 60 copies as i type, this place is great

2003 4x4 1500 ..MODS westin pull/crash bar, westin sidestepbars,SSchrome door and tailgate handle covers, lundz ventshades/ bug deflector,flame grill quad wireless headphones,LOF,lighted panel screws flowmaster muffler, 2nd batt,carbon fiber console,fulltime amber,DRL,1000 wattpower inverter,billet tailgate bezelsmoked taillights(by me),panasonicCQ-C8400/ MP3,WMA,CD HU,Cyclone CCD20 HU,provision prv-7777-h 7 inch headrest monitors,boss dvd player, ps2,2500 watt mono amp, 2 1000 watt audiobahn amp kicker d
Chief
Charter Member

Go team Venture!!!

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: 01/18/05 10:48 AM »

Phew!  I saw this thread and was worried that people were pointing to the old one.  It still lives on our server (the original first version) and I am going to delete this Saturday.  Wish I had PDF software - I'd create a tiny PDF file that says, "whoa, bad link dude, go here."

I know the next gritch will be, why do I get a 404 error when I click on this three year old link in the forums  Roll Eyes

2002 Z-71, Indigo blue, Graphite leather - purchased 12/21/01 traded in 04/13/05

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, Galaxy silver, gray leather - purchased 4/13/05 traded in 05/23/09 - second fastest stock L67 powered Grand Prix in North America

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, White Hot, Onyx Leather, Sunroof, 35% tint, bass bias mod, 1/2 washer exhaust mod, 91 Octane Superchips Cortex tune

1998 Pontiac Trans Sport SWB, graphite, gray cloth, bone stock winter beater
HerAvy
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 02/04/05 10:33 PM »

Glad you asked otherwise I would have had to.. I don't have enough hours in the day to read all the posts on here and I thought tagging someone was telling them about the website banghead duh. Never knew there was a brochure but now I do and am printing as there are a ton of AV's in Bradenton.
Big Dawg

2004 Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 05/03/05 04:43 AM »

Printed mine out too, will see how many I can pass out in this big ole' town.

Can I get a RUFF RUFF!
Kurt-1200rs

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 05/19/05 02:23 PM »

some of my firends might slash my tires if they saw me post here...but that is ok bill heard has tires for life on my truck
moosc
CAFCNA 2013 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 05/19/05 06:05 PM »

Here is the "tag" for owners, you need Adobe to view it:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

You print this and Give "Tag" it to AV owners... I like to do mine at 70mph on the highway but, I get in trouble fr that a lot...

Just walk or drive up to an owner and say "Hey there! Nice AV! Check this out, lots of stuff about your AV and a lot of cool people!."
doesnt mention the 2005 Avs must be old
H20NWVS

S20 FOR MY TRUCK!

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 07/09/05 05:41 AM »

wail  Grin I JUST PRINTED UP A BUNCH AND WILL COMMENCE TO TAGGING IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!

I AIN'T SCARED OF NO PO PO,,,,,,
ShadowHunter

Know Your Limits!

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: 12/21/05 10:34 PM »

I like the idea but the WBH Avy's are not represented in the pictures... Thumbs down

Simple 2005 WBH 4X4, Silver Birch, BFG AT's 285/75/16's, black Westin tube steps, black Westin Sportsman brush guard, Cargo light mod with toggle switch and pin switch, Amber's, Texas Flag decal, AFE CAI, FM70 Big Block with 3" in and dual 2 1/4" out behind the tires with double walled stainless tips, AVS bug shield and rain guards... More mods to come....
Joe2002

A whole lotta fun.

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 12/26/05 07:47 AM »

I just printed some here in Wisconsin and will start tagging. Wave

2002 Av,Forest Green Metallic,Z71,Chrome Brushguard,Dual Exhaust,Dual Hood Scoops,Chrome Side Steps and Amber Drls,K&N FIPK kit,Max Cam leveling kit,285-70-17 Firestone Destination A/T.
uncle matt

I love the Chevy Avalanche!!!!!!!

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 01/22/06 07:48 AM »

banghead
there are tons of av's on long island, ny, im gonna tag'em up.AWESOME club!!

'04 cladded, drk gray, XM, tint, bedslide, steps, custom bowtie('casuse chevy gold is ugly!)- this truck fits like an old pair of jeans... there is just nothing better!
chevgirl

Chevy Avalanche, not just for the boys

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 02/16/06 12:00 PM »

Phew!  I saw this thread and was worried that people were pointing to the old one.  It still lives on our server (the original first version) and I am going to delete this Saturday.  Wish I had PDF software - I'd create a tiny PDF file that says, "whoa, bad link dude, go here."

I know the next gritch will be, why do I get a 404 error when I click on this three year old link in the forums  Roll Eyes

If you want to make PDF's and need the software you can download a free version that will show you a sponsors link every time you use it.  (I use it for my business to send files all of the time it is great)

It is set up as a printer on your computer

www.pdf995.com   (I do not work for this site or company, I just use their product and it is great)
Iroc627

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 04/05/06 01:53 PM »

Nice!  I'll start passing the word around.
ox52

'02 Black AV

Awards
« Reply #17 on: 05/24/06 10:50 AM »

Printing some to distribute in Central PA.  Is the Amber DRL's a member thing also?Huh

'02 Black AV
Troublemaker
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 06/20/06 01:36 PM »

One thing I think would be a good idea is to stick our screen name somewhere on the brochure, so when the "tagged" person joins, they can post who gave the tag.  I'm planning on doing that on the ones I am printing out.... 

:-)

update - DAMMIT!!!!!   That's twice now!   I posted a message a bit ago asking where to get a brochure, THEN I noticed the sticky on where to get them.  Now, I come up with this AWESOME idea, and THEN check the brochures I am printing out, and SOMEONE TOOK MY IDEA!!!!   LOL I need a hug
« Last Edit: 06/20/06 01:39 PM by Stock05AV » Logged

Click the pic to listen to along!
GreatWhite496

Awards
« Reply #19 on: 06/20/06 01:52 PM »

I wrote mine on the back, under my real name
Troublemaker

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #20 on: 06/23/06 06:32 AM »

Any chance of an updated brochure?  The one I got is 2002 or so....

Also, any tips on printing these bad-boys out?  I got a single-sided printer (b/w), and have to run over to the copy machine to make double-sided copies....

RIV297
CAFCNA 2006 Supporting Member

The Black Pearl

Awards
« Reply #21 on: 07/23/06 08:23 PM »

Got it..... can't wait to start tagging.... chevy
barefootcowgrl
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 07/24/06 09:13 AM »

Help me!         i have seen many avalanches here in the mountains of western n.c. and would love to be handing out some brochures.  problem is, i don't have a printer.  soooooo, if someone would send me a brochure, i'd take it  to get copies made.  please send to maxine,  p.o. box 364,  tuckasegee,  n.c.  28783.       thanks       chevy     
MEDICO

Dad's Toy

Awards
« Reply #23 on: 07/25/06 03:49 PM »

There's a spot on this site to be able to download a copy in the resourse section... Bottom of the page

02 Z66 Pewter w/Cladding. Amber DRL's, K&N CAI, Cat Back Flowmaster Series 50 w/ stainless pipes, Hypertech program, Hi/Lo Piaa's, Billet Grill overlay, All 4 on w/DRL & Fogs, Enkei's Fender Flares, LOF,.All  All 4brake on, TOC, Tranny Servo, GATORBACKED, Cargo bed switch, TRAIN HORNS Strobes, Red Neon Glow., Crome Westin BullBar w/ Piaa 520's, SS Nerf bars.. More to follow
Troublemaker

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #24 on: 07/25/06 06:45 PM »

Help me!         i have seen many avalanches here in the mountains of western n.c. and would love to be handing out some brochures.  problem is, i don't have a printer.  soooooo, if someone would send me a brochure, i'd take it  to get copies made.  please send to maxine,  p.o. box 364,  tuckasegee,  n.c.  28783.       thanks       chevy     

Uh.... she said she doesn't have a printer....    Beating    Just kidding

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: