• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

December Indy Eat-N-Greet/Christmas Lunch Ideas??

The Mox

SM 2004
ZZ6Butch and I are trying to come up with a location to hold the December Indy monthly meeting. We were thinking it would be like a Christmas GTG. I know it's a little early in the month, December 4th, first Saturday. However, December usually fills up quickly with conflicting actvities.

Butch thought that the Sirloin Stockade(?) in Munice might be a good location. That is the resturant that the group ate breakfast after the now famous Modding GTG at Butch's.

Any other ideas or locations and perhaps an after the meal activity or cruise????

This is an early message to get ideas going...

All presents for the organizers are certainly welcomed.

The MOX
Greg

I am thinking that we can try to find a place that we can drive through that has a large display of Christmas lights. I am looking for such a place now. I have heard of a large park in Marion Indiana but do not know where it is. Maybe there is a place closer to Anderson, Muncie area?? If we do not find a place, I can scout some areas and we could just drive through some neighborhoods to look at lights.
I found that sunset is at 5:16 on December the 4th. Maybe we could meet for lunch around 3 to 3:30 and then go for a cruise after that. The Sirloin Stockade was only a suggestion; I will have no problem going wherever the group decides. Is there a good place in Greenfield, Emporia is a little short on eating establishments!! I will try to call Anderson and Muncie Chamber of Commerce offices next week and see if they are having any parks decorated for Christmas. We welcome other ideas.

Butch

Back