Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/25/14 11:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: laughlin anyone?  (Read 5162 times)
Desert Rat
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

GO MOPAR :-P

Awards
« on: 10/03/04 03:05 AM »

hey guys... here the thread with details...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=62;action=display;threadid=34646

Remember. You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.

2003 DGM AV..... RIP 09-10-2005

My new ride is a GoManGo Dodge Charger Daytona R/T mods thus far... Rockblocker headlight and tailight kits, MOPAR CAI
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 12/09/04 06:19 AM »

This is something worth thinking about!  I've always wanted to go there anyways.......hmmmm....... Smiley

2004 Black with Cladding, On Star, XM, Backup camera (Love that), Remote Tail Lock, Pin Switches for bed & saddle bags, third brake light sticker, bullet gas tank cover, all options with the exception of moon roof.  New Mods:  Z71 Horse stickers, Side Panel Stickers, Window Sticker & dual exhaust!   ** new ** Hand painted pinstripping  & flames.
sperry
Silent Avalanche - In Memorial

I'll be right down...

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 12/09/04 10:55 AM »

Lot's of fun last year; well worth it. Combine it with other things and make it even a better trip..

’03  Z71 3:73 LPM Cladded. Fact. Roof Rack, TowPk, XM, Gen 6.2 OnStar, leather & heated/mem. Delphi OEM (UM8 INR Nav System W/Bose Luxury audio). BkUp Cam & entertainment on Nav . DIC, DIO’d Esc. Platinum cluster, Console DVD W/3 Vizlogic 7” 16:9 (two in articultng. '02 HR's & one in pass. visor), 3  A/V inputs/FM headph's. SS893 Fogs, Amber DRL's, All4onHi, All4OnBrake.
RockyMtnShowtime

You gotta love this truck

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 12/14/04 07:21 PM »

This is something worth thinking about!  I've always wanted to go there anyways.......hmmmm....... Smiley

Chris, maybe we should inquire about a group run? I always did the Laughlin River Run when I lived in SoCal. It is a great place. We could make it with 1 over night stay. I think it would be great to have CO represented?

Lloyd

2003 1500 LPM Z71 WBH
Fully Loaded, 4" Rancho Lift, Nitto Grappler AT LT295/75R16 w/Weld Racing Typhoons, ADRL's, Billet grill, K&N FIPK, MAG Lite, Gibson Split Duel Swept Back Exhast, BushWacker Fender Flares (painted LPM), HPP3, Custom Z71 Decals by Tribal AV, CUBBYCAM (Tailgate)
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 12/20/04 03:48 PM »

Hey Lloyd,

It's only 850 miles, this could work, depends on the weather of course!  

My son and I drove to Vega$ for a hockey tourney once, we had a lot of fun!  We stopped in ... hmm ... Green"something" for the overnight stay, but that is only because I was the only driver.

We could probably pound this out in one day, about 12 or 13 hours?

Chris

2004 Black with Cladding, On Star, XM, Backup camera (Love that), Remote Tail Lock, Pin Switches for bed & saddle bags, third brake light sticker, bullet gas tank cover, all options with the exception of moon roof.  New Mods:  Z71 Horse stickers, Side Panel Stickers, Window Sticker & dual exhaust!   ** new ** Hand painted pinstripping  & flames.
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 12/20/04 04:03 PM »

I hope you can work out the details and join us! Would be cool to see/meet you there.

Todd

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
sperry

I'll be right down...

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 12/20/04 08:36 PM »

Hey Lloyd,

It's only 850 miles, this could work, depends on the weather of course!  

My son and I drove to Vega$ for a hockey tourney once, we had a lot of fun!  We stopped in ... hmm ... Green"something" for the overnight stay, but that is only because I was the only driver.

We could probably pound this out in one day, about 12 or 13 hours?

Chris

If you drove I-70, perhaps you mean Green River, in Eastern UT. ?

’03  Z71 3:73 LPM Cladded. Fact. Roof Rack, TowPk, XM, Gen 6.2 OnStar, leather & heated/mem. Delphi OEM (UM8 INR Nav System W/Bose Luxury audio). BkUp Cam & entertainment on Nav . DIC, DIO’d Esc. Platinum cluster, Console DVD W/3 Vizlogic 7” 16:9 (two in articultng. '02 HR's & one in pass. visor), 3  A/V inputs/FM headph's. SS893 Fogs, Amber DRL's, All4onHi, All4OnBrake.
Chris In CO

♥ Me with Eric Church ♥

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 12/21/04 10:17 AM »

LOL, thank you, I knew it was Green-something-or-other!  We just grabbed a hotel on the strip, it wasn't that nice, to say the least!  Didn't smell that good, it was easy to get up and get going again!

Christine

sperry

I'll be right down...

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 12/21/04 11:29 AM »

So much for cheap motels... But the good ones have to support the swimming pools, etc. that few use when traveling through.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: