• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Next GTG?

Nov 6th may work for us if I don't have a job then or don't get stuck doing weekend work thing. Oh well count us a maybe. Matt

StrobinAvalanche said:
It's up to him >:D to post about it. How can I organize something that isn't gonna be at my house.
Well I found a guy to install my Undercar LED Bars so I guess we should have a sailpanel LED mod and any other mods anyone feels like doing at my place soon. I will have to see how my son's team does in the playoffs that start in 2 weeks. If they lose right away maybe we can set something up for the weekend of Oct. 9th.

How's that weekend for you guys? ???

Have to hope for good weather though there is only room for 1 car at a time in my garage (I store my IROC on the other side).

Blue Dragon said:
Well I found a guy to install my Undercar LED Bars so I guess we should have a sailpanel LED mod and any other mods anyone feels like doing at my place soon. I will have to see how my son's team does in the playoffs that start in 2 weeks. If they lose right away maybe we can set something up for the weekend of Oct. 9th.

Have to hope for good weather though there is only room for 1 car at a time in my garage (I store my IROC on the other side).

I'll install it for you for beer if you drive to milwaukee. But not this weekend Im going north to try and kill bambi >:D >:D

Thanks Black, if the drive wasn't so long I might take you up on that. Getting dirty might take a little getting use to.. Unemployment means more Av time just not much mod money. >:D >:D >:D >:D Matt

Mdz66 said:
Thanks Black, if the drive wasn't so long I might take you up on that. Getting dirty might take a little getting use to.. Unemployment means more Av time just not much mod money. >:D >:D >:D >:D Matt
Just means we would have to do the extended stay here at the browndeer hotel :0:

Blue Dragon said:
StrobinAvalanche said:
It's up to him >:D to post about it. How can I organize something that isn't gonna be at my house.

I don't have any plans that weekend...................however Bluedragon, you might want to start a new thread about this GTG..............will attract more attention that way. :B:

Hey Avialanche, Buy a supercharger for your Av and we will help you install it. And see what the big block does with that. Ha ha ha :B: :B: Matt

Mdz66 said:
Hey Avialanche, Buy a supercharger for your Av and we will help you install it. And see what the big block does with that. Ha ha ha :B: :B: Matt
Nah, don't want to void the warranty just yet, got other plans for the Av, touch screen nav ;D, body lift ;D aircraft strobes ;D maybe LED lights like strobin's ;D etc, Besides why would i need the supercharger? i got the Big Block!!! >:D >:D

StrobinAvalanche said:
I liked my 1st GTG . . . .when are we having another? ;D Heard something about November 6th at D & B's?

I hope there is interest in having another GTG before Christmas. I would like to announce my intention to step aside as N. Illinois C.C. Having had various health issues and a few accidents, I have not given the time and attention to this position thats neccessary. I will help the new Cruise Coordinator in any way I'm able and I hope we can motivate the area into having some great get togethers. If there is sufficent interest (posts) regarding the position I will create a new topic and move relevent posts there. While anyone can host a GTG it really would be nice to have an energetic, enthusiastic member to rally around.

Sorry to hear this Irontrain! We would love to GTG with you guys again. We just have a mental block about driving through Chicago, maybe if you have it on the south side or the east side..................We also have a new South Bend Coordinator and are waiting for him to put on a little GTG. I will mark this thread and see what develops.

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
Sorry to hear this Irontrain! We would love to GTG with you guys again. We just have a mental block about driving through Chicago, maybe if you have it on the south side or the east side..................We also have a new South Bend Coordinator and are waiting for him to put on a little GTG. I will mark this thread and see what develops.

Butch

Thanks Butch but I think this is going to be a good thing. I'll still be moderating here but N.Illinois will be getting some new blood that will do a better job than I have at putting together some events. (y)

Back