• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

A Couple Of Swing 'N Load Demo's ---REDUCED----

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
GREAT NEWS GUYS. Some of the Swing 'N Loads that were going to be delivered have been shipped! Some members did not want to wait so they paid for shipping and now I have room to haul a few more.

I am getting another lot of 12 new Swing 'N Loads made up at this time and while the cost did go up a little I am keeping the price at $289 for now. Depending on how many I need to haul, there are a couple of lesser priced ones available. One is the first model that I sold and can be seen in some pictures on my WEBSITE. If you click on "The Swing 'N Load In Action!" right from the first page you will see the box. This is what I would call a DEMO. It is the first Swing 'N Load that I had in My Avalanche. It is the one that I showed at GTG's when I first started this project.

There are a few differences in this and the new type. This one has the big wheel to carry the weight and then a castor wheel to keep the flex out of the box. It sets just a little higher off of the tailgate. The hinge system is a little different and I would not recommend buying it if you have small children that my play around your Avalanche...........there is more of a pinch point with this one, no more than a door or tailgate of your Avalanche but I not want to hear of someone getting hurt with it!

It has the LineX coating just like the rest of the new models and is in great shape, no dents or scrapes. I would take $200 for this box. You would need to let me know that you want it and pay in advance, otherwise I would not take up the room to haul it out.

The next one was a prototype. It is just a little larger and has the wheel inside of the box with a fender around it. It also has a castor wheel. It is cut differently and has a very nice shape and look to it. It is painted black and does not have the LineX coating. The reason that I changed and do not make this box is that it took more steel. I could not get 2 boxes from one sheet of steel and so it made the cost to high! I would sell this box for $170 but would not want it shown as a "Swing 'N Load" You could tell people where you got it and send them to my website but I will not be making other boxes like it! Again, it would need to be paid for in advance or I would not haul it. There are for delivery on our trip out to Texas adn on to California, if you are on our route I will deliver them for free.

Thanks, Butch

Hey butch, I'm ready to pay my 289. for the SNL that you are delivering to Ca. I need the payment info or your phone #. thanks

oops... :rolleyes: nevermind, I found it on your website :-[

Thanks for your order! I just sent you a PM.

Butch

Back