• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

HOTLANTA THANKS YOU..!!!!

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
I just wanted to thank everyone for their efforts in Holtanta

DZoom, did all of the back ground work with the restaurant and the dealer. He worked closely with both of them to ensure we all had the enjoyable time we did. And you were able to convience the dealer to spring for dinner.

Sherr, Also played an important part in keeping to wheels on the road so too speak. She took the mother hen role in ensuring of the members were taking care of at each event. Also she made up the name tags for us, which helped trying to figure out who was who.. Believe me as you all know that would have been difficult without them.

Wvusquatch
. Thanks for helping us through the raffle, and bringing the water etc to hooters, I know I drank several bottles that day, probably should have had a few more. And the offroad event wouldn?t have happened without you.

Zukracer Thank you also for your assistance with the raffle, for keeping the boards moving forward, you know how the Florida boys are. j/k guys.. Well no I am not. You also brought up the trip Saturday to Stone Mountain, that was a great way to spend some quality time with fellow members.

Prince_FuFu you were able to bring so much to this event in such a short amount of time. I cant thank you enough for designing and ordering the T-shirts. I honestly didnt think it could be done in time. Also you were able to supply so many items to the raffle

All the Coordinators that brought something to the raffle, thank you so much, I believe everyone enjoyed themselves while at the dealer. And for all your support in making Holanta what it was.

mmdavidw for all your work in documenting our event, and for lending your assistance to me installing my Glow..

Tinman, for all the direction you gave to us along the with.. Such little things go along way into making Holtanta what it was..

To all the members that were able to attend, this wouldn?t have happened without you. Each of you were able to make new friends and hopefully all the new members came away from this event with a new family so too speak..

Last but not least
HugzPooh for putting up with me for the last 6 weeks.. Believe me that was probably the hardest thing for any of us..
Lets hope that Hotlanta 2 will be as fun as the 1st..

Mike

Thank you all for a great GTG. My son and I had a great time and am looking forward to the next. Great Job all and again thank you for puting this together. :D :D :D :love: :D :D

First Thank you for the Thank you.

Second I would like to thank all of the members that made the event or was part of the event in some way! Without people coming out to these GTG's what would it be.

Third just thanks to Dzoom and Hugs, and everybody that helped put this thing together for putting on such a great event in the area and look forward in Hotlanta II.

Squatch

It was my pleasure man.
I enjoy doing the t-shirt, which mostly pays my way.
And, I love doing the raffle.
More and better stuff in the future we hope.
Great job to you as well. It was truly a fantastic GTG.

Rob

Prince_FuFu said:
It was my pleasure man.
I enjoy doing the t-shirt, which mostly pays my way.
And, I love doing the raffle.
More and better stuff in the future we hope.
Great job to you as well. It was truly a fantastic GTG.

Rob

:B:.....until we line them up again....play hard and have fun.

[
Last but not least
HugzPooh for putting up with me for the last 6 weeks.. Believe me that was probably the hardest thing for any of us..

Mike

Maybe I should take a trip to London with my sis since I was so patient these last few weeks, what do you think?, j/k
Great Job, everyone. Much fun was had by all!

HugzPooh said:
[
Last but not least

Mike

Maybe I should take a trip to London with my sis since I was so patient these last few weeks, what do you think?, j/k
I see I have some work to do with you huh..

Hug_R_Av said:
HugzPooh said:
[
Last but not least

Mike

I see I have some work to do with you huh..

>:D .....how many GTG's can we have will the boss :rolleyes: is out of country?

Really enjoyed meeting new folks and seeing others again. I'll be glad to pitch in next time too. Definitely worth it to see all those trucks lined up. Hope we can make Hotlanta II ;D

David

Back