• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

World Championship Goat Cookoff

ske1eter

SM 2004
Is anyone on the list going to head down to the goat cookoff in Brady, TX, in two weeks? A buddy and myself are going to join up with a group of 4 other cookers to take on the other 145 teams. Should be fun. It's an all meat weekend! :love: No veggies required.

If you make it down, give a yell and stop on by the camp. There should be plenty to snack on before the "official" cookin' begins.

Joe Pollick said:
Somewhere in Oviedo, there is a tear coming to a man's eye.

Yeah Dave, they're made of meat.

>:D

And here I thought this might have been posted in the wrong forum. For some reason, I thought this was something happening in Joe's back yard ;)

DougD said:
Joe Pollick said:
Somewhere in Oviedo, there is a tear coming to a man's eye.

Yeah Dave, they're made of meat.

>:D

And here I thought this might have been posted in the wrong forum. For some reason, I thought this was something happening in Joe's back yard ;)

Nope. Your thinking of the "Annual Goat Roping and Tire Throwing Contest".

Or is it tire roping and goat throwing? ???

I always get those confused. >:D

Joe Pollick said:
Nope. Your thinking of the "Annual Goat Roping and Tire Throwing Contest".

Or is it tire roping and goat throwing? ???

I always get those confused. >:D

As long as it isn't "goat raping", it's fine either way ;)

Tree_Hugger said:
Now, have you ever known a goat to say "No!" ? :p

I've never placed myself in the position to either ask or listen for any answer :eek:

Tree_Hugger said:
City Boy, huh?

Heh. Originally, but that didn't last long. I've lived in enough rural areas. I just never found livestock attractive ;)

Joe Pollick said:
The beer goes down, the inhibitions go away and the livestock runs like hell. >:D

And the imagery continues to build.

Somehow, I'm still supposed to want to attend a GtG with this group? :eek: :cautious:

Nothing but :love: for the farm critters today.

Back