• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures of 4x4 event at Hotatlanta!!

Wvusquatch

SM 2003
I have started this post so we can share with the group the fun that we had in the North Georgia mountains! I would like to thank everbody that came out and made this a great day. I hope that everybody traveled safely and had a good trip home!! I had a great time and look forward in seeing everybody again, real soon!! I think a OBX 4x4 event would be a great one!!

Squatch

show me the pics....

Here is a quick Pano from the top of the Mtn. Yes I know there are a couple people in the shot multiple times.

Charlie

Here is an action photo.

I was behind the wheel most of the time. I know David snapped a lot of pictures up there. Hopefully they will filter onto the site in the next couple days. I've got some videos too but don't know how to host them.

Charlie

I've got a couple off road videos from the trip but they are way too big to post here. I wonder if David would host them for me?

Charlie

LRNerd said:
Here is a quick Pano from the top of the Mtn. Yes I know there are a couple people in the shot multiple times.

Charlie

Wow, what a picture. I don't remember losing my right leg!

Glad you made it back home OK. Thanks again for all the help.

RJ

Wvusquatch said:
I know as soon as MMdavid finds his hotel tonight he will have some pictures. He took a lot of them, and I cannot wait to see Zuracers mudsplash!!

nana na nana.. I already saw it.. hehehe..

Hug_R_Av said:
nana na nana.. I already saw it.. hehehe..

MMmmmmm bogwater on hot exhaust, what an amazing smell. I think is was almost burned off by the time we reached SC. ;D

lanman1 said:

RJ
If you look closely you leg is a couple feet over. When I get the time I will make a serious attempt at merging the images correctly. That was just a fast run through.

Charlie

LRNerd said:
lanman1 said:

RJ
If you look closely you leg is a couple feet over. When I get the time I will make a serious attempt at merging the images correctly. That was just a fast run through.

Charlie
I just thought my eyes were tired ;D

LRNerd said:

Charlie

That panorama is a cool effect. Photoshop CS?

Charlie,

If you need a place to host them, pm me. I have 150GB of b/w per month that I'm not really using at present.

David (the other davidw ;) )

I'll be home noonish tomorrow and will start working on pix.

No idea what all I got yet, too much to even think about looking through tonight.

David

yeah, we had a great look of the spash didnt we cwgrl (y)

the video clip is gonna require a little editing but its pretty dang impressive. Sure hope there's more pics/video since we went through it 3 times :eek:

now there's the issue of cleaning up the truck ..... :rolleyes:

I think the "wet" look is great, but wait til you see the "dry" look pics. This thing is pretty dirty :eek: :eek:

wetlook_mud.jpg

Attachments

• wetlook_mud.jpg
    wetlook_mud.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 46
zukracer said:
yeah, we had a great look of the spash didnt we cwgrl (y)

the video clip is gonna require a little editing but its pretty dang impressive. Sure hope there's more pics/video since we went through it 3 times :eek:

now there's the issue of cleaning up the truck ..... :rolleyes:

notworthy.gif

>:D..... yo great :B: parter of nasty stinking water.

Back