• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

1/4 mile Track in Atlanta

Wiki

Is there a racetrack that is for public use in the Atlanta area. Friendly runs down the track to compare mods and their effectiveness would be fun! I know BooTheRedneck would be up for it as well! He just wishes his charger were installed by then though! Im sure someone can work up an award for the FASTEST AVALANCHE.....

(this is not an open invitation to line up against me :p )

>:D >:D >:D

LETS GET IT ON!

Wiki

I wanna sit in somones 8.1 and take it down the track! I remember Boo's was fast as HECK!

Chevy Kid said:
Someone on here got their av to run in the high 12's but i can't remember who it was
I know Gandolphxx got his in the low 12's.....errr....I think. That is a 8.1 supercharged, yank torque converter, transgo shift kit....

Think of it this way. You can run your AV stock, pull the battery cable and add on your mods one at a time to see how they give you better times.

Wiki

if you folks don't find a suitable facility I think you might wanna re-think the grudge matches;)

I'm not bailing your butts outta jail >:D

zukracer said:
if you folks don't find a suitable facility I think you might wanna re-think the grudge matches;)

No grudge matches.....this has to be legal and on a track. In fact, if someone finds a track, the next thing we need are helmets. Gotta play safe folks ;)

well I might bail you out Wiki, but I'd rather be driving the getaway vehicle ;) :D

zukracer said:
well I might bail you out Wiki, but I'd rather be driving the getaway vehicle ;) :D
LOL....were not robbin' a bank!

Nobody has made any challenges or offers to race. Is everyone skeered! :2:

Who knows of a track....else this is 'bout to get illegal quick! Zuk predicted it! :eek:

(y) (y)

OKAY.....Okay....Boys...
What about going to a SPEED LAB ON SAT NIGHT....kids are welcome....there are 2 restaurants and an arcade, pool and things to drive...

Would this be something good for you guys on Sat. Night?

THE ANDRETTI SPEED LAB INCLUDES:

Two indoor European-style tracks
Sky Box sports bar
Andretti VIP room
Interactive simulators
Billiards
Rock-climbing wall
Two Zip Lines
Restaurant & bar
Corporate meeting rooms
Ropes course
Multi-purpose room (hot tub available)

BlondeSherr said:
(y) (y)

OKAY.....Okay....Boys...
What about going to a SPEED LAB ON SAT NIGHT....kids are welcome....there are 2 restaurants and an arcade, pool and things to drive...

Would this be something good for you guys on Sat. Night?

THE ANDRETTI SPEED LAB INCLUDES:

Two indoor European-style tracks
Sky Box sports bar
Andretti VIP room
Interactive simulators
Billiards
Rock-climbing wall
Two Zip Lines
Restaurant & bar
Corporate meeting rooms
Ropes course
Multi-purpose room (hot tub available)

Lets not tell Hangman, he'll loose again to zukracer.

Hot Import Nights is in Atlanta this coming weekend. For those of you that don't know it is a car show that travels around with souped up cars. I'd love someone to smoke one of these ricers at the track.

Charlie

Wiki said:
LOL....were not robbin' a bank!

Nobody has made any challenges or offers to race. Is everyone skeered! :2:

Who knows of a track....else this is 'bout to get illegal quick! Zuk predicted it! :eek:

I'll be your Huckleberry..

ooohhhhhhh this is gettin gud :2:

hemi vs big block chevy (y) me thinks the odds are coming in a little in the big block's favor, anyone wanna place any odds?

I'm callin it 8:7 in favor of our bama boy over the hemihead :D

"Hangman" said:
Anytime Brotha.....I'll take any challenge... :B:...Hemi or not!!!

Hangman

btw, I have a get out of Jail free card...he he he he!!!

Gid'er Done!!! I'll race anyone, just cause I am a speed junkie... :p

zukracer said:

Come on Zuk, me and you in a ECR/ Hotlanta GTG race off. I say I was champ, you say you were champ....Let's find out!!! (y) ;) >:D

Hangman

"Hangman" said:
Come on Zuk, me and you in a ECR/ Hotlanta GTG race off. I say I was champ, you say you were champ....Let's find out!!! (y) ;) >:D

Hangman

HAHAHAH I keep picturing the first race scene in the Fast and the Furious, only its a bunch of rumbling AV's along the road...

Find another road pizza boy!!! hahahahah

Back