• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hooters, our Saturday 1-4pm GTG host.

TINMAN

SM 2003
The Atlanta GTG attendees are being hosted by Hooters.
Hooters is providing parking space for 66 AV owners, resturant services and daily communication to insure our GTG enjoyment for 3 hours.

As a sponsor or host, every sponsor or host accepts our group in good faith with the understanding that we expect good service and they will provide special services or other considerations in order to attract new and future business.

:B:

Wherever you guy meet, please promise to drink a beer for me. I really wanted to be there with you guys, but there is no way I can go.
Have fun, and drink responsible! ;D

:B:Les :B:

Reidan said:
Kinda curious. Why are we meeting at the Hooters in Norcross when there is one in Duluth about 1 block from the hotel?

As I recall from a conversation w/DZOOM, Norcross was able to give the AV's a priority parking lot and make us feel particularly welcome (y)

Prince_FuFu said:
Earthquake,
When you hittin' the road?
You should be on your way by now.

Rob

I'll be in tomorrow morning. Everyone seems confused about when I'm getting there :2: Chattanooga tonight, ATL by 11:00 am.

Back