• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

HOTLANTA official car detailer

DZOOM

The official detailer of Hotlanta Hooters Meet is "ON SITE SHINE" . If you are going to want a detail Friday upon arriving intown, Saturday morning, or Sunday after MUDDIN' check out their website and then call Jim Thomas @ 770-596-1471. He is very good! He is a friend and he details 2 Lamborghinis and a Viper weekly for one of my customers. He is expecting us...Shout him a Holla! :B:

He is doing a outside wash for $25 and a wash and wax for $75.

Remember you are paying for convenience and a professional job. We all know you can load quarters into a magic wand and spend much less...

DZOOM
David

Great Job David. ;D I just talked to Jim, sounds like a nice guy, I am setup for Saturday morning before the cruise..
Here is a link to his website in case anyone else is interested..
He said, to call him, if you had any questions, if he didnt answer you right away, he would get back to you soon..

Mike

http://www.onsiteshine.com

The bes tthing to do is call him and tell em what you want.. It will be cheaper than whats on the site

I'm going to give him a call and see if I can get setup for Saturday am before the cruise as well - I will just need a wash and some tire dressing - I'm sure to have plenty of bugs giving my avy a hug on the way into town Friday night!

Gotta keep the AV looking goood!

:D

I gotcha, he mentioned that he would show up Friday if anyone wanted, and also early Saturday morning..

TNAV said:
I hate to ask but what is the weather forecast for this weekend ???
I am sure the weather will be beutiful.. Light cloud cover, not too hot, maybe a breeeze or two..

psst dont tell tnav, that I have no idea what it will be like, until later this week.. I never believe the weatherman anyways

Hug_R_Av said:
I am sure the weather will be beutiful.. Light cloud cover, not too hot, maybe a breeeze or two..

psst dont tell tnav, that I have no idea what it will be like, until later this week.. I never believe the weatherman anyways
pssst it looks like scattered thunderstorms w/a 30% chance friday - sunday :(

hmm....I'd have to agree with the pricing....its a little steep :( If anyone has a better rate pls post here for us cuz at this rate, I'm competing for the dirtiest AV award ;)

*I might even swerve into oncoming bugs ;)

Guys, Hug told ya to CALL HIM....he will give you a special price.
:eek:

zukracer said:
hmm....I'd have to agree with the pricing....its a little steep :( If anyone has a better rate pls post here for us cuz at this rate, I'm competing for the dirtiest AV award ;)

*I might even swerve into oncoming bugs ;)

hmm.... yeah I dont have time to call, someone can post it or my truck can be dirty ;)

I just talked to Jim.. Here is the deal. There will be Friday Night and Saturday morning washing..
Professional wash, to include hand wash and dry, tire dressing, clean the wheel wells etc.. for
$25
I dont think you can beat that.. If so you did good..
I have the first spot Saturday morning.. ;D
Whos next, either call Jim or let me know

what time is he starting ? the trip out to stone mountain is pretty early, but I might do a $25 wash

Around 6 in the morning.. We are making arrangements for key pickup now.. Also he will be washing Friday night as well..

hmm....yeah thats early ;) anyone got the second spot yet? is this just external washin or is he doing the inside as well?

Count me in for early Saturday morning - I will make sure to be in the lobby around 6am , unless I can get there in time Friday night which is doubtful....

I did contact Jim and that is the price he gave me as well.

Michael Y.

Zuk just the outside.. He can do more, but it will cost more ;D

We are arranging for a central location for keys, this way he doesn't have to wake all the drunks late sleepers up.. hiccup

For those staying at the hotel there is a carwash just a few miles away on the other side of I-85. Carnetts offers simple wash to full service detailing. You have to take it to them though.

http://www.carnetts.com/

Look for the Pleasant Hill Road location.

Back