• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Its that time, Cell phone numbers please

zukracer

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
As with most large GTGs we generally collect cell phone numbers from all attendee's so that we can keep in contact with everyone. Its very helpful to have this list, so please don't be shy and email/IM me your number(s).

I will make the list available to anyone that wants it, so please MAKE SURE you tell me if you want your number in the general list or just for the coordinators list.

Also, if you would like to send an "emergency contact" number, I will add that to the coordinators list.

Please include the following information:

Screen Name
Real Name
Cell number (xxx-yyy-zzzz) and if you have nextel, your beep beep # ;)
Emergency Contact # if you'd like

Also, dont forget your GMRS/FRS radio's, we'll have plenty of others there with them and its the main way to communicate during the GTG (y)

You have mail, Please send me a list when completed..
Thanks

Mike

k, so now we have 12 names on the list....surely there's more than 12 of us showing up ;)

Lets keep those numbers coming in (y)

Joe: WOW :eek: I am a 6.

I make 6 Figures that is....

>:D

....I actually was a size 6 back in my 20s....
.......nervermind.....................

Joe Pollick said:
BlondeSherr said:
LoneWolfbd said:
I thought that was the number for "Jenny" ;D

Brian

:B:

Z:

IMed ya the real one :)

Careful asking a blonde for her number. They confuse easy so don't surprised if her answer is............."Um, 6?"

;)

so the list has grown a little but still no where near the 50+ names we are supposed to have showing up for this one.

Come on people.
We are trying to coordinate a respectable GTG here.
Don't go away beotchin' if you can't put forth a bit of effort :rolleyes: :-X
Let's all help out a bit by PMing zuk and sherr their requested info.
Please!.
Remember:
Only you can prevent forest fires....no wait...it takes 2 to tango...no wait...it takes a village to raise an idiot...noooo....an ounce of preventions...urgh...I'll get this yet...uh..."I'll do everything in my power to put you and this country in harm's way"...uh that's not it either...RUN FORREST, RUN!!!

Rob

hmm, seems I get one or two more each time I post....me thinks I might just need to post here every few hour, maybe then I'll get everyone ???

seriously though, for those that have sent your info, thanks (y)

for those that havent, please do as soon as you can. These lists help a lot when things change, if folks are missing at events when they are supposed to be ;) or the "rare" occassion when folks sleep in on the big cruise day ;D

zukracer said:
hmm, seems I get one or two more each time I post....me thinks I might just need to post here every few hour, maybe then I'll get everyone ???

seriously though, for those that have sent your info, thanks (y)

for those that havent, please do as soon as you can. These lists help a lot when things change, if folks are missing at events when they are supposed to be ;) or the "rare" occassion when folks sleep in on the big cruise day ;D

fullytilted .....and he was, Friday night.

Zuk

Please add CondalisaAV to your list.
Hotlanta coordinators might be expected to honor and provide;
off pavement, non emergency, service solutions and
give suggestions like "Where to Go" when receiving a call. :)

welcome.1.gif

CondalisaAV

**removed the phone number to protect the innocent ;) but added it to the list - zukracer

Mail with info at ya Zuk, also will you make thelist available so I can get a head start on getting to know everyone?

so far we have the following with contact info

Zukracer
Tinman
Sourmash
Hug_R_av
Hangman
Joe Pollick
Prince_FuFu
Blondesherr
EarthQuake
OviedoAV
BooTheRedneck
North Face Will
TNAV
Lord Aries
Wvusquatch
AvFarmer
Alohapiper
RI Z71
CondalisaAV
LRNerd
Quietman
04Avintheatl
Bill_R

thats 23/58+ *almost* half way there.... keep it coming (y)

Back