• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hotlanta...Friday GTG! "Under the Lights"

TINMAN

SM 2003
Hotlanta

:B: A traditional pre-GTG party for southeastern AV owners. :B:

In the hosting motels parking lot. >:D

Duluth Inn

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3500+Venture+Pkwy&city=duluth&state=ga&zipcode=&search=++Search++

Post your expected arrival time and "Public Interest ;) Suggestions"

9am-Noon
mmdavidw :cool:

Noon-6pm
Sourmash 4pm
Jose Pollick 6pm
Ginman 6ish
Lord Aries 6ish
Wvusquash 6ish
Hug_R_AV 6ish
TNAV 2-4ish
RI-Z71 2-4ish
Joe Pollick 4pm
Wiki ?
Sherr nlt6ish
LoneWolfbd 6ish
JohnBChef ?

6pm-9pm
Hanging Man 6-7ish
Bigblock 7:30ish
Ga. Hillbillies 8ish

9pm-midnight
Prince 10ish
Zuk 10ish
Charlie 10ish
AvFarmer 10ish
Alohapiper 10ish
Tinman 10ish

midnight-daylight >:D

RichUF midnightish
Musiks midnightish
TCG midnightish

flag.gif

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=180;action=display;threadid=31210

Pirateflag.gif

Looks like Zuk, LRNerd and I will be late arrivals.
It takes a while to pack all of the raffle goodies into 3 AV's ya know.
;)

Expect us to arrive around 10ish.
THEN, and only then, can the festivities begin. >:D

Rob

I'll be in Friday around 6:00 unless somebody does a Florida caravan leaving later that I jump into. I don't want to get there too much later than 7:00 or so. I need my beer unwind time. >:D

Joe

I have already put in for Friday off so, I am good to caravan at anytime and I too wish to get there at around 6pm or sooner...

Joe Pollick said:
I'll be in Friday around 6:00 unless somebody does a Florida caravan leaving later that I jump into. I don't want to get there too much later than 7:00 or so. I need my beer unwind time. >:D

Joe

.....bring Hanging Man's Blue Beer

"Hangman" said:
Tinman said:
.....bring Hanging Man's Blue Beer

You know it!!!!......

BUD ICE LIGHT

Hangman

I'm twisting the cap on bar code #184872. born June 4th.
..........while trying >:D not to think...Hanging Man would like this!

Hey now!! I need some Yeungling!!! Since I live in town I will be there sometime that evening, I have to work so I hope to be out early though!! Can I cheat and come over on the harley???

Please add me to the: Noon-6pmish Friday

When in there depends on when I get up and how much traffic there is.

David

Tinman said:

Just the thought of Tinning Man twisting a cap off a BUD ICE LIGHT makes me want to come to Hotlanta tonight!!!

Hangman

p.s. I talked to Richard... :6:

Wvusquatch said:
Hey now!! I need some Yeungling!!! Since I live in town I will be there sometime that evening, I have to work so I hope to be out early though!! Can I cheat and come over on the harley???

Hey....it's our parking lot party.

ride your Harley.....bring our Yeungling.....convert a dealers AV to a Cooler....... :B: what time? ? ?

"Hangman" said:
Tinman said:

Just the thought of Tinning Man twisting a cap off a BUD ICE LIGHT makes me want to come to Hotlanta tonight!!!

Hangman

p.s. I talked to Richard... :6:

OK Bill, you can paste my "New Blue" signature.....

umm... yeah what Prince said :)

and I'll bring some of that dang old PA beer for ya Rob .... bottles or cans?

anyone know the mileage from orlando florida to atlanta, and what the gas price is in atlanta >:D tryin to work this into my monthly budget. I really want to go, but it's gonna be hard to make the numbers work... I haven't given up yet.

Obsydian said:
anyone know the mileage from orlando florida to atlanta, and what the gas price is in atlanta >:D tryin to work this into my monthly budget. I really want to go, but it's gonna be hard to make the numbers work... I haven't given up yet.

Chris,

#1...Do a mapquest to where we are all meeting....LOL

#2 Gas, by and large is cheaper is GA than it is in FL........you know that.... >:D

Now, you have NO reason why you can't make it other than being obducted by aliens...

C'ya there.....

Hangman

"Hangman" said:
Obsydian said:

Chris,

#1...Do a mapquest to where we are all meeting....LOL

#2 Gas, by and large is cheaper is GA than it is in FL........you know that.... >:D

Now, you have NO reason why you can't make it other than being obducted by aliens...

C'ya there.....

Hangman

....maybe .20 -.25 per gallon cheaper.

Schawwwwww...

There is No reason on Gods green earth why you can't make it.....Gas there will actually put you in the RED instead of the Black.

Just come and we'll discuss how you can make it back to FL. if to becomes as issue.

Hangman

Obsydian said:

Gas in Macon is in the 1.60s.. Not sure about Atlanta

Hug_R_Av said:
Gas in Macon is in the 1.60s.. Not sure about Atlanta

WOW.....Huggie, it's 1.83 in Savannah.....Hotlanta is usually 2-5 cents less than Macon's lowest price!

I payed a $1.78 a gallon yesterday at Gate.

Apparently FL. is excersizing there no tax on gas for the month of August.

Fillem while the gettings is good.

Hangman

Back