• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

oem xm receiver kit NOW availiable from gmc

2500duramax

:) I was in the gmc dealer here in miami last week and posted on the wall was an add that stated xm receivers and antennas and wireing harness are now available not sold seperately. Price around 400.00 just thought someone would like to know. later

Good to know they are at the dealers; GM parts direct had them for a while too. (A little cheaper).
TRUCKS ONLY!

WHAT???? I just called a GMC dealer and they had no clue.

Please post details and part numbers!

it's funny how some dealers have all the cool stuff, while others are left in the dark. i think has to do with the employee's and owner's. if the manager's and owner's are willing to provide the public with aftermarket items you will see them offered at your local dealer. also the more experienced parts people can get you just about anything you want. at least where i shop for GM stuff. what you won't see at my favorite local dealer is a heavily modded Sub, Tahoe, or AV. with the added price it adds to the already high sticker they just don't move. that's why the dealer around the block from me sits on these type of vehicles for months.

Back