• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hotlanta GTG Hotel Info

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
The hotel that we will be staying at is the Duluth Inn.
Short history on it.. It was a Farifield, that is being converted into a Quality inn. Nice hotel, free continental breakfast, nice outdoor swimming pool. etc

Cost will be $49.99 per night. You must mention the Avalanche Club for the discount. We have rooms setup for both Friday and Saturday nights

Contact number is 770-623-9300. You should be able to speak with any of the hotel personnel, I spoke with Tracy

The address is 3500 Venture Pkwy Duluth, GA 30096.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3500+Venture+Pkwy&city=duluth&state=ga&zipcode=&search=++Search++

If you are planning on staying over night, please call the hotel and book your room. They are starting to get concerned about us not booking the rooms..
Thanks again

Mike

I'm already booked too. This should be fun.......even if Ghost is too cool to come up and hang out with his Avalanche buddies. I heard that he is blowing us off to stay home and rearrange his sock drawer instead. ;)

Joe Pollick said:
I'm already booked too. This should be fun.......even if Ghost is too cool to come up and hang out with his Avalanche buddies. I heard that he is blowing us off to stay home and rearrange his sock drawer instead. ;)

Ghost.....no longer "enjoys beer" ;)

I'm going to make my reservations in the morning.

I am sooooo Looking forward to this event.

Hey Mike (Tinman)..............Thanks!!!!

Hangman

"Hangman" said:

Hangman

Your Welcome....Hanging man @ Wild Bill's honey hide out.

I'm really glad you paid for everything.

MIKE

Tinman said:
"Hangman" said:

Hangman

MIKE

Mike,

It was my pleasure, besides I used your credit card..... >:D

Hangman

"Hangman" said:
Tinman said:
"Hangman" said:

Hangman

MIKE

Mike,

It was my pleasure, besides I used your credit card..... >:D

Hangman

It.....has no limit/////that is, GTG Limit.

"Hangman" said:
Tinman said:
"Hangman" said:
I like that...I like that a lot!!!!

The more the Merrier :love: :B:

Hangman

My card came a few days after the "Key".

You remember....you really won't need it though....Jose has LOTS of Cash for all of us!!!

Hangman

.....with that much "Free Cash" to blow on us, I kinda expect Jose to bring a truck load of....."Salvation Army blankets" :cool:

I made my reservations just now....I'm staying both Friday and Saturday night.

Hopefully I'll be able to get there before 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

C'ya all soon,

Hangman

Well I guess I am official now. I just made my reservation for Friday and Saturday nights. I guess I'll see you all there. I can't wait. (y)

Dave :B:

vawhitez66 said:
Well I guess I am official now. I just made my reservation for Friday and Saturday nights. I guess I'll see you all there. I can't wait. (y)

Dave :B:

(y) Virginia

anyone know if the hotel has high speed internet access? ???

Or if not, is this available at a local place we can travel to?

ok ok ok, if I get the time off work which I should know by wed or thursday, anyone willing to split a room with me? Hangman, Joe?

Obsydian said:
ok ok ok, if I get the time off work which I should know by wed or thursday, anyone willing to split a room with me? Hangman, Joe?

Well, just broke up with my girlfriend this weekend... :6:
So, you can room with me if you want, will be nice to split the cost of the room anyway... (y) Let me know and I will make the reservation this week...

Obsydian said:

Chris,

I would have, but I just found out that I'll have a few in tow already. I'll have:

Tomb Stone - Melinda
Grave Digger - Laura
R.I.P - Ashley
Bonz - Makayla

Glad your coming, this is going to be a good time for sure.

Hangman

Back