• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Aug 21st Hotlanta GTG Raffle Prizes..

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
A set of 5 diamond plate step treads for the rear bumper compliments of DZOOM. As seen on the back of his av below
AV_diamond_tread2.JPG

A gently used billet grill insert compliments of Wvusquatch.

A set of Blue Z-66 decals similiar to these on my truck.
z66_decal.JPG

Another set of decals compliments of Dzoom.. David you are da man..

Other items compliments of Prince-FuFu..

More to follow as items come in..

EarthQuake has just informed me that he has been able to obtain, a comemorative bottle of Jack Daniels and a Tipsy Cake for our raffle both compliments of Jack Daniels..

Todd (amd1900mp) of TNT Avalanche Accessories of donated 2 fender plugs and several 15% off coupons to their website
http://tntavacc.com

Todd Thanks again

Mike

After talking to Ron (RONALDFS)
I have been able to obtain a few of the NE chapter T-shirts and 1 of the Avalanche Creed shirts, these will be placed in the raffle as well..

Just wanted to post a picture of what I picked up today and will be coming with me to HOTLANTA!

There is a "Tennessee Chocolate - Tipsy Fudge Cake" soaked in Jack Daniel's. The cake is 2 1/2 lbs!

Also a bottle of Jack Daniels 1915 Gold Medal (90 Proof) Tennessee Whiskey. The special bottle is 5th in a series of limited edition bottlings to commemorate the gold medals awarded to the JD Distillery and its signature whiskey.

JD_for_GA.JPG

These will be raffled separately at the GTG.

EarthQuake,
This is a raffle prize that dreams are made of for a guy who calls himself Sourmash! LOL I definitely want this one!!! >:D

The problem with this one becomes the toss up to keep the bottle intact or drink the Jack!!

EarthQuake said:
Just wanted to post a picture of what I picked up today and will be coming with me to HOTLANTA!

There is a "Tennessee Chocolate - Tipsy Fudge Cake" soaked in Jack Daniel's. The cake is 2 1/2 lbs!

Also a bottle of Jack Daniels 1915 Gold Medal (90 Proof) Tennessee Whiskey. The special bottle is 5th in a series of limited edition bottlings to commemorate the gold medals awarded to the JD Distillery and its signature whiskey.

JD_for_GA.JPG

These will be raffled separately at the GTG.

being a sailor on the USS TENNESSEE from 1991-1994, i will say...

DRINK IT

but

carefully cut the seal and fill with watered down flat coke when ur done... if you do it beforehand, you can match the color!

USS TENNESSEE commissioning ceremony had 2 full semis from JD... full to the brim!

doug

batdude said:
being a sailor on the USS TENNESSEE from 1991-1994, i will say...

DRINK IT

but

carefully cut the seal and fill with watered down flat coke when ur done... if you do it beforehand, you can match the color!

USS TENNESSEE commissioning ceremony had 2 full semis from JD... full to the brim!

doug

>:D let us be your.....JD Trainees!

MIKE

Magnuson Products is shipping their new t-shirts. Just don't know how many.
I tried for a Radix install clinic, but they are not biting on that one...yet.

I also have a bug shield and window vents.
More to come.

Rob

nice work guys.....how about hi lift or someone that makes racks for the trucks? :)

zukracer said:
nice work guys.....how about hi lift or someone that makes racks for the trucks? :)
I've already got a bug in the ears of the folks at Hi-lift.
They've come thru in the past pretty nice.

I have also tried to contact Thule (sp?) for a previous GTG (STI). They blew me off. Any other ideas (company names) would be greatly appreciated. I love making the contact.

Rob

Charlie, where did you get your rack from? I like it, we should see what that company will do (y)

EarthQuake said:
Might I suggest:
Diablosport
Hypertech
Superchips
>:D
Contacted them all, plus XM Radio, Sirius, Waag, American Racing, Surco Safari Racks (LRNerds) and a few others.
Waiting on a response from all. ;) ;D

Rob

Prince_FuFu said:
Contacted them all, plus XM Radio, Sirius, Waag, American Racing, Surco Safari Racks (LRNerds) and a few others.

Rob

:cool:....the work of a Prince.

BTW.....did Robert call you about......his Tu Tu contact?

Prince_FuFu said:

Rob

you are my hero ;D think you can help me get things for my hayabusa owners gtg this fall ;)

seriously though, I better win something kick butt that I don't already have :p ;D ;D

zukracer said:
you are my hero ;D think you can help me get things for my hayabusa owners gtg this fall ;)

seriously though, I better win something kick butt that I don't already have :p ;D ;D

If you do you can give it to me! >:D

Mike :cool:

zukracer said:
Charlie, where did you get your rack from? I like it, we should see what that company will do (y)

My rack is from Surco. The only downfall is according to them it won't fit the Avalanche. If you can work something out it uses the Clamp Mounts.

Charlie

Wvusquatch said:
I still say we need to get a supercharger for one of these events!!!
I spoke to my contact at Magnusen, no go for this event.
I was shooting for a Radix tech to join us for the weekend (on us), and do an install clinic for the winner (takes about 8 hours).

Maybe next time. She is sending a bunch of t-shirts.
Rob

This information is not related to the Raffle Prizes, but one member attending Hotlanta has "new Leather seating" in his AV to "show & tell" and answer any questions.

Prince_FuFu said:
I spoke to my contact at Magnusen, no go for this event.
I was shooting for a Radix tech to join us for the weekend (on us), and do an install clinic for the winner (takes about 8 hours).

Maybe next time. She is sending a bunch of t-shirts.
Rob

I don't need a Tech, I can install my own SC... Heck, I will do the install right in the parking lot at 3:00am if it means a chance for a free SC!!! Maybe they will reconsider if you ask for just an SC to raffle and forget the Tech/Clinic... ??? >:D

On a side note, I would also love a chance to win a roof basket if anyone has a contact for that!!!

Back