• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

D & B GTG Sat Sept 11th

sorel

SM 2003
How about a GTG at Dave & Buster's Sat Sept 4th 11th. Say at 3:00 pm??

Mike :B:
~ modified by jnspur
This is the Dave & Busters in Addison IL.
Anyone from WI that wants to cruise down, I will meet you at the Park-N-Ride on the South West corner of I94 and College at 1:pm. Please let me know if you will be there!

I talked to Avialanche and we decided to switch it to the 11th so its not the holiday weekend. I hope that works better for some of you!

Attendance list 1. Jnspur & BlackChevy 2 persons + 1 dog
2. Northface-of-NW-Indiana 4 persons
3. Mdz66 2 persons
4. Mongo Ranger & Mongo's Wife 2 persons
5. Pondfly (Maybe)
6. Avialanche 1 person + 2 dogs
7. StrobinAvalanche 2 persons
8. dhluzak 3 persons
9. Irontrain 2 persons
10. BlueDragon 4 persons
11. sunny dub ? persons
12. Z-71 Dave & Mrs Z-71 Dave 2 persons
13. Budheat Maybe? 1 person?

Hey how does 1:00 sound, that way on the way down it will still be morning and we will stop by and have a bowl of Apple Jacks with you Mike. ;D ;D.. 3pm is just fine with us. Matt

Mdz66 said:
Hey how does 1:00 sound, that way on the way down it will still be morning and we will stop by and have a bowl of Apple Jacks with you Mike. ;D ;D.. 3pm is just fine with us. Matt
Sorry the Menu has changed................How about a Salad ;D ;D.........You all can come earlier if you want. :B:

jnspur & blackchev will be there.

Everyone, this will be September 11th!

Sept 11? I'll check my calander. ..................................Ok count us in.. Hey Jen what's happen in Brown Deere on the 10th ;D >:D >:D ;D ;D Matt

blackchev said:
We were thinking smashing our finger with a hammer. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow! Now that sounds like fun!! ;D Are you charging admission???

Now, September 11th sounds like a go!! Heck, I might even bring Mongo!! (as an added bonus!!) >:D

Mongos Wife said:
Wow! Now that sounds like fun!! ;D Are you charging admission???

Now, September 11th sounds like a go!! Heck, I might even bring Mongo!! (as an added bonus!!) >:D

Now to see if the newest av'er can make it (Joshua -- the mini northface of NW IN) ;D

Mongos Wife said:
Now to see if the newest av'er can make it (Joshua -- the mini northface of NW IN) ;D

Did they have the baby? I had not heard yet! Pass along our congrats if you see them!

Butch

Since it's that day I may be out in NY but I'm unsure at this time (with a couple firehouses remembering a couple of missed brothers). I'll try to keep it open though.

Z66 BUTCH said:
Did they have the baby? I had not heard yet! Pass along our congrats if you see them!

Butch
Butch,

Thank you very much. I have not been posting too much lately, I have been very busy at work and home with the baby.

As far as the 11th is concerned I think we will be able to make it (all 4 of us)

I may not post too much on the next few weeks, but Debbie has been checking the site and this thread to make sure we are up to date with any changes.

For now put us down to be there. I will let you all know if something changes.

David

3. Mdz66 & Biggie 3 persons
4. Mongo Ranger 2 persons
5. Pondfly (Maybe)
7. StrobinAvalanche (Maybe)
8. dhluzak 3 persons

What about me????? I don't count anymore?? All I am is just 1/2 of "2 persons".... :sleep: :sleep: (of course, the better half!!)

Mongos Wife said:
3. Mdz66 & Biggie 3 persons
4. Mongo Ranger 2 persons
5. Pondfly (Maybe)
7. StrobinAvalanche (Maybe)
8. dhluzak 3 persons

What about me????? I don't count anymore?? All I am is just 1/2 of "2 persons".... :sleep: :sleep: (of course, the better half!!)
Missprint Corrected :B:.

We will GTG with you guys again but we are planning on heading to Texas for the southern Regionals on that date.

Butch

Okay I am going to try and make this one!
Dave & Busters sounds like fun! (y)
Have to consult with the significant other to see if there are any plans or scheduling conflicts that I am unaware of at this time. :rolleyes:
It will be myself, my wife and my 2 boys.
What do you guys do with your dogs when you bring them with?
My son has a football game in Frankfort at 11:00am.
What time were you guys planning on meeting?
I probably wouldn't get there until 2:30 - 3:00.

Back