• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Puerto Rico Day 5

quapaw2002

SM 2004
Driving around San Juan and Carolina today I saw 6 AV's 1 by the plant where I am working. Gonna try and tag them this week.

BTW Gas here 43.9 to 50.9 per liter. I MISS MY AV!!!

Qua are you working down there my brother tells me theres some serious AV's down there in Arecibo, with Lambo door kits and suicide doors. I believe there was a member here once from San Juan

quapaw2002 said:
Driving around San Juan and Carolina today I saw 6 AV's 1 by the plant where I am working. Gonna try and tag them this week.

BTW Gas here 43.9 to 50.9 per liter. I MISS MY AV!!!

You might need to include a dictionary with your tags LOL

How long will you be there we might wind up having an Avalancheless gtg, been to those beaches down there, go to the bottom of the resource section and print some tagging brochures.

I was on a cruise this last w/e and saw a car called the "Chevy" I believe was an OPEL...Is there a way to get a "Chevy" tag for my Av?

how long are you gonna be down there working? I'll be in San Juan in Oct :)

quapaw2002 said:
Am here working :6:

Saw an '02 with EXT emblems and painted cladding or an EXT with a chevy grill one of the two.

you are everywhere Chris!

Kurt-1200rs said:
quapaw2002 said:
Am here working :6:

Saw an '02 with EXT emblems and painted cladding or an EXT with a chevy grill one of the two.

you are everywhere Chris!

Holy crap Kurt, you know Doug? is going to tear you a new one for digging up another old thread!

still almost as bad as Rxzruby, but not quite!

Where can I get tags?  Im headed down on the 27th for 3 days if I can help.

download the pdf here..    http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

Back