• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Great Lakes Club T-Shirt Logo ?

Biggie_hayward

Hello We Have Plans On Making A T-shirt For This Area! If Your A Member Of The Great Lakes Region Please Try To Make A Logo And Email It To Me Bassryder2g@hotmail.com

We Will Then Take A Poll And The Winner Of The Poll Will Be What Goes On The Shirts

Sound Good ???

It was artwork and someone here turned it into a font. E-mail me and I will send it to you!

Butch

HERE IS MINE.......

ALMOSTFINAL.jpg

Attachments

• ALMOSTFINAL.jpg
    ALMOSTFINAL.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 17
Here Is The Reason I Choose To Do The Lighthouse

The Great Lakes Are Well Know For There Light houses and how many we have i dont know.. but i thought it would be kind of special in that way... i dont know how to layer pictures over pictures yet....

BassRyder2G said:
THIS WOULD LOOK COOL ON A BLACK SHIRT

YEAITSDUMBLOL.jpg
The background terrain doesn't fit with the great lakes region, how about an outline of all the states that are in this region for the background and then put the AV on top of the states outline? But i like your latest idea the best so far.

Many of the people in the midwest region, myself included, don't associate themselves with the great lakes. Even though my state (Indiana) does have some great lake shoreline, for many of us Hoosiers, it isn't very near by. It's about 4 hours away from where I live. Also, a slight majority of the states in the region do not have any great lake shoreline (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri). I don't know of any type of graphic symbol that we could all relate to, other than some sort of map such as luv2boat came up with.

FYI, I know that you're going to have some problems with some of those images, like using the bowtie or the image of the AV.
I tried using the image of the AV on a product I was designing for my cafepress store and they wouldn't allow the use of it unless I had written permission from GM. I'm sure smaller local t-shirt companies won't worry about it, but just something to keep in mind.

EarthQuake said:
FYI, I know that you're going to have some problems with some of those images, like using the bowtie or the image of the AV.
I tried using the image of the AV on a product I was designing for my cafepress store and they wouldn't allow the use of it unless I had written permission from GM. I'm sure smaller local t-shirt companies won't worry about it, but just something to keep in mind.

Are you saying that you can't get a T-shirt made with a picture on it of your own Avalanche!?!?!?!?!? :E: :E: :E:

This is the Michigan one we've had for some time...kind of getting long in the tooth....but still nice.

Attachments

• CLub_MI.jpg
    CLub_MI.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
Hey you guys...
is there some way you could sort of combine Biggie's dark pic with luv2boat's outline and come up with an outline of all the states in the region, with kind of like an AV shadow across it and then show me how it would look so I know if it's stupid or not.

??? :2: :rolleyes: ??? :p

Jen

OK something like this???
my_sample.jpg

Attachments

• my_sample.jpg
    my_sample.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, that one's mine, but I really like the pic 'Youngest AV Driver' posted but I couldn't figure out how to change the color. We need one of those Photoshop Gurus to try it.

jnspur said:
Yeah, that one's mine, but I really like the pic 'Youngest AV Driver' posted but I couldn't figure out how to change the color. We need one of those Photoshop Gurus to try it.

Huh.... Sorry I Dont Get On This Site Anymore Im Addicted To RankMyRide.Com Sad Addiction :(

Back