• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN !!!

StrobinAvalanche

Since Our Last Plan For A Six Flags Great America GTG I'm starting this one in advance for June. Please post if you are interested and what dates (weekend) would be good for you. And please keep watching this thread and checking your PM box once you sign up.

You guys suck . . . last time I try to organize anything :8:

Don't Post If You Are Interested Anymore, Because I Don't Care.

Hey Strobin you where suppose to set up a meet at the forest peserves and nothing became of that. Maybe that's why no one is setting up anything with you. Why not try a greet and meet some where a little cheeper and a they might come like they do for the Dave & Buster and the Hooters Meets- TOM

Attachments

• DSCF0064.JPG
    DSCF0064.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
WindyCity said:
Hey Strobin you where suppose to set up a meet at the forest peserves and nothing became of that. Maybe that's why no one is setting up anything with you. Why not try a greet and meet some where a little cheeper and a they might come like they do for the Dave & Buster and the Hooters Meets- TOM

Ok One Thing.. Dave & Buster's Is Not Cheap... And Hooters Well Most Of The Female Members And Wifes That Have To Attend Will Not Like It. But Dave & Buster's Is Worth It!! I Am Looking Forward To A Cruise There But Not Until Jen Goes Back To Her Regular Shifts At Work
Jeremy

Back