• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking into a Programmer.....

AvalancheKurt

SM 2007
SM 2004
After all my reading, this is what I'm understanding. The Preditor is a lot more indept and allows more "fine" tuning. It is also more $$$. Also, I can let them know what other performance mods I have on my Av and they can custom write me a program....SO, how do I get that custom program? Do I contact Preditor direct and they send me a programmer??? Also, I noticed that they want you to run premium gasoline....that's going to suck with today's gas prices!.... :E: I guess if I wanted something for gas mileage, I would have bought a rice burner!!! The next thing is that I'm not too mechanically inclined, so I don't really know what options to change and tweek with a programmer. All I know is that I want to "eliminate the bad and bring in the good....." I have a Volant intake and a FM40 with dual exhaust. I'm planning on putting 285/70/17 tires on.....and then maybe a 3" body lift. Thanks for your help guys!

Back