• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

PEPBOYS

lance6902

SM 2004
Went to Pepboys for the first time to buy somethings....got a spot right outside of the front door which is rare....everyone stopped and looked at the truck. People loved it.

It was nice to see the work paying off with compliments

Makes all the mods worth it :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• sidefront-view111.JPG
    sidefront-view111.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 129
:eek: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lookin' ride lance! :eek: Where did you get the hood and do they make it for cladded AV's? ???

Willstoyz

The scoops are from Ebay of all places. I have them painted to match the color of the truck then put them on the opposite direction they normally go on to give it a different look.

They are just basic large size hood scoops.

tks..lance

:eek:
Sweet looking AV! The scoops really set it off. That is the only brush guard I would ever put on my truck. No offense to the people that have the other kinds, just my taste.
You washed it before you went to Pep Boys, didn't you? Show off! You deserve it though. Good work.
:cool:

lance6902 said:
Went to Pepboys for the first time to buy somethings....got a spot right outside of the front door which is rare....everyone stopped and looked at the truck. People loved it.

It was nice to see the work paying off with compliments

Makes all the mods worth it :D :D :D :D :D :D

How could they not notice and compliment your Av?! (y)

lance6902 said:
Went to Pepboys for the first time to buy somethings....got a spot right outside of the front ......
Now that's brave. Nobody gets close enough to mine in a parking lot to admire it. Although the other day I did have a Denali park right next to me waaaay out in the "north 40". ???

That is one sweeeeet WBH. So far I think thats the best looking one i've seen.

Makes you feel good when someone compliments what you've done to it.

Everytime I do something new to the AV I get my wife to come and look and she just rolls her eyes. :C:

She just doesn't feel the love :love: :B:

tks everyone....we all have great trucks.

Keep modding!!! would love to see some pics of other mods to get ideas. Email me lance6902@comcast.net pls.

Attachments

• sailwindow111.JPG
    sailwindow111.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 121
Lance, Your AV looks great. Incidently,there is a show coming up on April 25 at Macungie,Pa. (All General Motors on Display) Located along Route 100 in Macungie Memorial Park. Registration 9AM -12 PM No judging, but a good show.Bring your AV. Herb

bigdaddy said:
That is one sweeeeet WBH. So far I think thats the best looking one i've seen.

Makes you feel good when someone compliments what you've done to it.

Everytime I do something new to the AV I get my wife to come and look and she just rolls her eyes. :C:

She just doesn't feel the love :love: :B:

lol, i know exactly how you feel...
my wife always tells me that it my new mods look retarded but she always has something good to say when my neighbor has something smart to say in comparison to his truck (Phord F150)

RIKrotorhead said:
That is the only brush guard I would ever put on my truck. No offense to the people that have the other kinds, just my taste.

Mine's similar, I don't care for the complete guard but would be a 10 min. mod to do. Just added the front bar after 2 years thought, maybe I can choose lights for it out sooner.
Nice Av Lance (y)

waag1.jpg

Back