• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

So What did you haul in your Avalanche this weekend?

dhrivnak

I told myself that one of the reasons I purchased an Avalanche is it is a real truck. That means I can haul dirt, rock and mulch. Well this weekend was much weekend and I need 10 yards or five full loads. I guess I needed to break in the truck someday. :eek:

Attachments

• Avalanche_Mulch_1.JPG
    Avalanche_Mulch_1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 2,726
:eek:

That's going to leave a mark

Terry (y)

You can not do this in a standard SUV or in a fuel efficient little car. To my surprise it cleaned up quite easily as well.

Attachments

• 125_2509.JPG
    125_2509.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,669
You know... if you're going to break it in... you just as well do it right ;D
Avalanche_Mulch_1.JPG

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You have more courage than I. I was thinking of getting some mulch as well, but I thought about putting a tarp down in the bed first to cover the drip rails and the drain holes.

I haulled 4 34" tires in my AV thursday... I know not this weekend, had to get em on before I met up with a couple members this afternoon....

I hauled a trebuchet to and from my daughter's Science Olympiad. Sorry, no pics. It was unloaded well before I saw this thread.

prairieaver said:
steven1955 said:
I hauled a trebuchet to and from my daughter's Science Olympiad.

OOOH

An AV with medievel firepower. Kinda the ultimate retro mod ;D ;D

or a dunk tank?? :0:

which was it?.... looks like a fun weekend either way ;)

you can pelt them with bolders or tie them in a chair and dunk em... Sounds like my kinda mod >:D

Hooked up a 16' trailer and finally decided to clean out the bone yard. Got rid of about 1500 lb of copper. About 2200lb of old copper/aluminum fin tube and coils. Also about 2200 lb steel/cast iron. Got a check big enough to pay for fuel for beast for a couple of years. At least it is earning its keep.

dhrivnak said:
I told myself that one of the reasons I purchased an Avalanche is it is a real truck. That means I can haul dirt, rock and mulch. Well this weekend was much weekend and I need 10 yards or five full loads. I guess I needed to break in the truck someday. :eek:

NO WAY! Not in my Av.

A trailer with my little league team(Go Redwings) on it for our opening parade with all there equipment in the back of the truck securely locked under the covers. I just love this truck. :love:

...a 5500 Watt generator (Troy-Built), grill, Tank of propane gas, misc camping supplies while pulling a 22-ft Travel trailer (Cabana by Keystone 3900 lbs dry weight)

Went to Bristol, TN for the NASCAR race. 1000 miles round trip through through the hills of KY/TN.

NO Problem!!

Just a couple of dinky sheets of plywood.....easy weekend...

....a trebuchet... still LMAO on that one... the essential medeval assault vehicle....

I just Hauled A$$ this weekend coming home from Fla with a quick stop in Ga to have dinner with Tinman.. And yes i did get a Ticket in Va for doing 85 in a 65.....I love that new K&N Chrome intake...A little more power then the Reg one.... (y)

Back